Walmart and NSV

Mishyme
on 4/16/11 2:38 am
Well I finally had NSV while shopping at Boutique Walmart. I find that their sizes are smaller, so.....

I grabbed a tankini bathing suit top in a 2x, and bottoms in a 22 and off to get naked in the change room.  Gotta love those florescent lights and the full length mirrors.  

My head still thinks that I am larger I guess, both where to big. Got dressed again and out to find smaller sizes.   1X and size 20 this time......again get dressed and search for smaller yet.  Not sweating at all and thinking this sure is great!  Smaller...Smaller...Smaller

I ended up with XL Tankini and a size 18 bottoms!!  Holy Crap..  I could fit my boobs into a XL!! and XL can you speak.  I was doing the happy dance and jiggling at the same time.  Hope there was no camera in the change rooms!!

home and had to call someone, bragging rights were in order.  My mom got the Skype call, had to show it off! 

That was my day!!
80lbs gone forever in less than 6 months!!
Stats: HW 311 lbs in Aug 2010, VSG on 10/19/2010, Surgeons goal 208lbs, My Goal 175lbs or less Current 193lbs
Ladydivigirl
on 4/16/11 3:07 am
Great NSV. Now if only we can see the pic for ourselves...that would make it even better. Congratulations. I haven't worn a bathins suit since I was like 10 or something. Hopefully one day I will be trying on takini and bottoms. Fingers and toes crossed. Enjoy your new bathing suit set! Congratulations.

"The will of God will not take me where the GRACE of God cannot protect me!"    
mlssadwn
on 4/16/11 3:18 am - Red Bluff, CA
I had the EXACT same thing happen to me too!! I went from 18 pants to 12 and from XL tops to Mediums!!! YAY WALMART!
 Height 5'8" Highest Weight - 245 Surgery Weight - 220 Goal Weight - 150-160 Current Weight - 155 

Keelan
on 4/16/11 3:48 am
I too fell in love with Wal-mart last week. Before I had loss weight I wore about a 20-22 pants and a 3xl shirt from there and a few times in my weight loss journey I have complained that there sizing made me feel bigger than I was. Well last week I went in to buy some jeans, and holy moly a size 12 jeans and a Large shirt, I was so excited I was shivering in the dressing room.
Congrats on the weight loss and good luck with the rest of your journey.

Kee.

HW:274  SW:238  CW: 150.0  1St goal: 199.8  2nd goal:174 (100 pound lost)
My Persoanl Goal: (HIgh)150 (Low)140

1st goal acheived December 27th/2010. 1 week after my 3rd month surgery anniversary.
2nd goal acheived June 4th/2011. 2 weeks after my 8th Month Surgiversary

Gall Bladder surgery April 12,2012

You can either believe it will happen.....or believe it won't.  Both are self fulfilled prophesies. For Me it has happened.  My Surgery was September 21/2010

Jennchap
on 4/16/11 5:50 am - CA
 You go girl! Rock that tankini like the little hottie you are!!!!!
HW 275   SW 229   CW 136 

Lisa D.
on 4/16/11 9:55 am - New Orleans, LA
Congratulations!  You are smoking the sleeve. 
I am not big boned!  Bones don't jiggle!         

BigCaliSmile
on 4/16/11 1:38 pm - La Puente, CA
Wow sounds like the rewards of the procedure has really been reshaping you.. Congrads!! thats alot of weight in such a short period of time. Inspirational!
Jan in Cali,  5ft  Sw 224                       
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 92 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 314 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 362 views