stalled out at 227lbs..

Romy J.
on 4/22/11 12:06 am - Spring, TX
So i had a NICE drop to 227lbs... Now im suck there!!!!   i hate the stall out feeling!!!!  ughhh just need to get in my jeans...

*told the lady at work yesterday i had soggy as jeans... she asked "is that a  brand"    UGHHHHH!!!
263pre    249SW   218CW   220 short term goal!! 
Next GOAL...  199!!

(deactivated member)
on 4/22/11 12:29 am
Hang in there you will make it.  I am still in a stall too, and after being angry about it which didn't help I just gave up and continue my diet as I am supposed to.  It will come off even if its a few ounces a week instead of pounds.  Look how far you have come already! 
jackie W.
on 4/22/11 12:41 am - schenectady, ny
ok guys so wtf is this,I am 7 weeks out and after being in a 12 day stall I lost 3.5 last week didnt weigh all week till today and surprise surprise no loss.I am getting discouraged seriously,In my pre-op weight loss program I lost every week and was eating alot more than this.def wanting to cry today!!
                                                                jackie

(deactivated member)
on 4/22/11 12:56 am - Castle Rock, CO
 sighhhhhh.. same thing here, i lost quite a bit on monday, followed the same plan this week and nothing this morning.. sucks sucks!!! 
momstephanie
on 4/22/11 1:07 am - GA
I am stalled as well. What the heck I wi**** would go away. It seems like everyone is stalled this week.
Shame is the lie someone told you about yourself." Anais Nin
"Nothing Taste as good as thin feels" unk

faylavi
on 4/22/11 1:13 am - Laurel, MD
 Romy

I am still frustrated from my last stall so I feel your pain.  Right now I am focusing on the basics... water, protein and avoid white flour.

Fay

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

46yrs old  5'4'' HW 306  AW  288  SW 276 CW 192  205                                                  Next goal <199     

diane S.
on 4/22/11 1:34 am
stick to your program and you WILL lose. it will happen. no way you cannot keep losing. i don't know why our bodies do these stall things but everybody gets them. meanwhile, journal your food so you know you are on program and just wait it out. you will win. i promise.  Diane

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

BriarRose
on 4/22/11 2:37 am
My week 3 stall lasted 3 weeks !!! Then I went on to lose again. It sucks, but our bodies just NEED to catch up at times. As much as it makes us crazy, you just have to hang with the program, and know that it WILL work itself out....sooner or later ....
Briar Rose  
High Wt 300 lbs.  Pre-op Wt loss 34 lbs.   
Romy J.
on 4/24/11 10:18 am - Spring, TX
Im feeling your pain!!
263pre    249SW   218CW   220 short term goal!! 
Next GOAL...  199!!

(deactivated member)
on 4/22/11 2:49 am - Underwood, ND
I have been stalled for 4-5 days now and I'm only 16 days out. However, I took measurements last night and have lost 10.5 inches!!!!!!!!  Are you measuring Romy?  Usually if you're not losing pounds then you're losing more inches...
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 73 views