Pureed Pizza!

cindymomof4
on 4/23/11 8:40 am - Greenwood, IN
My husband made his famous homemade pizza tonight, which I love!  I am on purees, so he stuck some ricotta cheese, sausage, pizza sauce, and mozzarella cheese in the food processor and whirred it all up and it was delicious.  Just thought I'd share!  I pretty much just stick whatever we are having for dinner in the food processor- I am lucky that my husband is the chef in the family.  I did cheeseburger (no bun) with a little cream of mushroom soup one night, I did smoked pork roast with baked beans, I've done baked ham with some cream cheese.  Don't be afraid to stick anything in the food processor, once you get over the texture issue and the fact that you are making meat smoothies it's really good. 
Jennifer M.
on 4/23/11 9:21 am - Goodyear, AZ
 HAHAHA!!!! I love it!!! 

And frankly, right now that sounds DELICIOUS!!!!!!!! 
 ...a work in progress...    
momokc
on 4/23/11 9:23 am
 Just curious how far are you out from surgery? How much have you lost? 
This sounds really great!  Thanks for the idea. 

Granny

cindymomof4
on 4/23/11 9:40 am - Greenwood, IN
I am 12 days out!  I did clear liquids for a week then was able to move on to full liquids and purees, some docs don't start purees this early but I am tolerating them just fine, and following my doctor's plan.   I need to figure out this ticker thing and change so it shows I had surgery.  I have lost about 15 pounds, I feel almost normal already, no pain and just a tiny bit of discomfort if I eat too fast. 
sleeve genie
on 4/23/11 11:37 am - Alhambra, CA
Congratulations on your surgery, sounds like you are doing great.  To update surgery info go to my oh  my journey my surgeries.  To get a ticker go to tools,  tickers/widgets and make a ticker.  Once you want to add the weight you lost go to the same place but click on the body tab,  change the weight there,  then go back to ticker/widgets, click on edit,  click on enable in my signature and then save.   Keep up the good work  :o) jeani
      the start of my brand new life was on 5/28/10

aka  jeaniwantsasleeve!!                  

Pensgal
on 4/23/11 11:17 am
Congrats! and thanks for the post!
Pensgal    
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 95 views