Whatcha eating today VSGers? Thursday...

Ms Shell
on 4/28/11 5:43 am, edited 4/28/11 7:45 am - Hawthorne, CA
You know how you just have ONE of those moments of raw painful emotion that hit you and you lose all time and space...well I'm in the midst of one of those moments and I truly want to just curl up in a ball and cry my way through it.  It doesn't help that I think I hurt a really good OH friends feelings but not chosing my words right.  Not gonna happen when I have to work for a living.  Not gonna happen when I have a stupid fundraiser that I'm HOSTING tonight so I have to dig deep and find my normally bubbly self.  I will say THIS emotion I would think (as most emotions do) would cause me to want to eat or self medicate or whatever...but I don't want to eat...not sure if this is a good thing or bad thing or just is...so for now just is...I have food "planned" so I'll muddle through the day ONLY to make sure I don't binge tonight at the fundraiser.  

LND:  Sunflower seeds
LNS:  Peanuts & Craisins (about 2 oz each)

B:  Apple
S:  String Cheese (also just finished an Apple Jolly Rancher)
L:  Fruit samples from the Farmer's Market
S:  ??
D:  Fajitas; Chips & Salsa
S:  ??

Water:  Goal 100oz (70oz so far)
Steps:  Goal 10,500 (7,000 so far)
Exercise:  1 mile walk @ lunch
Attitude:  Sad...

"WLS is only for people who are ready to move past the "diet" mentality" ~Alison Brown
"WLS is not a Do-Over (repeat same mistakes = get a similar outcome.)  It is a Do-BETTER (make lifestyle changes you can continue forever.)" ~ Michele Vicara aka Eggface

Kim_M
on 4/28/11 6:02 am - LaPorte, TX
If she is truly a friend she will understand!!!!Hope u feel better.With friends we dont have to always choose our words.Hell if that was the case I wouldn't have any!!!!

First month since VSG 33  2nd 14 lbs 3rd12lbs 4th10lbs 5th10lbs 6th 9lbs 7th 13lbs 8th 13 lbs  9th 2 10th 6 11th bounced 175-180 12th  bounced  13th 2 lb cw(164)      
pcannedy
on 4/28/11 6:35 am - Sacramento, CA
Sorry you are having a tuff day.

B: EAS shake, coffee with fat free french vanilla creamer
L: 3 inch turkey and low fat cheese Subway whole wheat sandwich (eat 1/2 bread
D: Steak or Shrimp/green beans
S: strawberries/string cheese

Walking
Vitamins
Water
Vitamin water

julyxo84
on 4/28/11 7:16 am - Pembroke Pines, FL
 water water water, i still can't get my 64 daily oz of water in.

Breakfast: Oatmeal with splenda and cinnamom
Lunch: 1 hard boiled egg
Dinner: Turkey burger with seasonings

For snack, I'm gonna open up a can of greenbeans and just eat from it.
 [ Hi, I'm stefanie, I'm 28 years old and 5'3'' ]

Ms Shell
on 4/28/11 7:44 am - Hawthorne, CA
It's ok that 64 comes in TIME...I think I was 6 months out when it finally became easy to do.

"WLS is only for people who are ready to move past the "diet" mentality" ~Alison Brown
"WLS is not a Do-Over (repeat same mistakes = get a similar outcome.)  It is a Do-BETTER (make lifestyle changes you can continue forever.)" ~ Michele Vicara aka Eggface

brownblonde
on 4/28/11 7:22 am
 Did I mention I'd been having these horrible back aches the past couple days.  It's the darndest thing because they have come on around 5pm which almost makes me wonder if it's psychological/stressing about class (though I've had class all semester--so why the sudden onset?).  The only other thing I can figure is I've been eating A LOT more fiber in veggies and stuff and it did almost feel like gas pain.  But they were killer.  Haven't even wanted to eat dinner the past couple days.

B:  coffee

L:  half a chicken sandwich, mini peanut butter egg (90 calories)

D:  Probably leftover pork roast--thinking about making some kind of asian dressing for it.  I'm trying to steer clear of the temptation to add veggies or beans, but I want to so badly!  We'll see

Definitely not the healthiest.  

jenfreakintastic
on 4/28/11 8:41 am
Hope things get resolved and your day gets better Ms Shell!

B: Protein Plate from SB (HB Egg, 1/4 of an apple,5 Grapes, Peice of Raisen Bread with PB)
S: Coffee
L: Lean Cuisine Lemongrass Chicken with Whole Wheat Pasta and Veggies
S: Yogurt with Granola
D: Not sure yet...

Vitamins: Will take them tonight!
Water: Getting it down
Exercise: Not happening today, lol
Attitude: Ehh, I've had better days
Weight lost with VSG surgery:

"To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone." -Reba McEntire

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers     
(deactivated member)
on 4/28/11 12:00 pm, edited 4/28/11 12:01 pm - Castle Rock, CO
B - coffee, protein shake

S - water

L - 1/4 cup spicy broth curry w/tilapia pieces

S - chai, handful almonds
D - protein shake

Sorry ur having a rough day Ms Shell ... hugssss

George B.
on 4/29/11 2:04 am - Miami, FL
Hope the Fund Raiser was a huge success!

B - 4 oz. Latte 34 cal.
L - 1 oz. Homemade Chicken Salad 70 cal.
D - 5 oz.  Costco Breaded Flounder, 1/4 Fresh Mango 290 cal.
S - 4 oz. Latte 34 cal.
S - 3 oz. Mahogany Meats Beef Jerky 84 cal.
S - 19 oz. Popcorn 15o cal.

Vitamins - 2 Gummy Vites, 2 Fiber Gummies, 1 B-12 Sublingual
Exercise - 45 Minute Walk
Water - 56 oz.

Calories for Thursday 662

emelar
on 4/29/11 2:53 am - TX
Group hug for Ms Shell!  Dig deep and find your happy place!

B:  3 swiss/bacon eggbites
L:  beef fajitas
S: tall nonfat latte
D:  probably crabmeat over cheese
S:  jello or pudding

Water:  on track
Vitamins:  on track
Exercise:  yup
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 72 views