Less Padding, Weird Pain?

SassyItalian
on 5/10/11 10:48 am - Basseterre, St. Kitts and Nevis
Since my VSG in late December I have noticed the more I lose the more I am "aware" of my body..

I noticed and odd feeling in my side when driving, I pressed where the feeling was and it was my rib cage, poking the skin..I didnt remember how that felt.

When I sit I am keenly aware that there is hardly any padding and its not as comfortable!

My doctor said that as we lose the fat, the layers of insulation that padded and lined our organs, we can start to feel new pains as things become more movable in the body..

I think my ovarian cyst that was the size of an orange was comfortably padded by my fat and I didnt realize it was there or have pain until I lost weight..

Anyone else notice this?

HW: 258lbs  SW: 240   CW: 140  I am 5 foot 7 and 30 years old               
                 VSG 12/21/10  Plastics: Tummy tuck, breast lift, and augmentation 11/3/11
                                             Soon to be veterinarian!! xoxo

LunaLovegood
on 5/10/11 10:51 am - WA
I've just noticed that my butt hurts more when I sit for too long, but I still have a lot of padding left to lose!

Weight: Highest 317, Consult 311, Surgery 292, Current 210.8
Weight lost by month: 22, 13, 11, 8, 6, 5, 5, 6, 3, 0, next update 12/5.    
George B.
on 5/11/11 12:48 am - Miami, FL
Ditto!!!!

USAF Wife
on 5/10/11 11:04 am
I now have chronic inflammation of the tailbone. It's literally a pain in the ass.
Band to VSG revision: June 3, 2009
SW 270lbs GW 150lbs CW Losing Pregancy Weight Maintenance goal W 125-130lbs

SassyItalian
on 5/10/11 11:20 am - Basseterre, St. Kitts and Nevis
LOL!! Sitting hurts!
USAF Wife
on 5/10/11 11:26 am
I call it the "cheek Swap" when I rotate which buttcheek I put my weight on. It's become especially painful with the pregnancy because any fat/padding I did have back there has shifted right up to my middle so it's really bad right now.
Band to VSG revision: June 3, 2009
SW 270lbs GW 150lbs CW Losing Pregancy Weight Maintenance goal W 125-130lbs

Jenijeni
on 5/10/11 11:37 am
Yeah!! Omg... My ass is freaking sore all the time! Lol!

HW: 250 SW: 224 GW: 135 CW: 124

phred
on 5/10/11 11:48 am - CO
This is why God invented the ****yx pillow!

If it feels good, do it!  And if it smells good, eat it!

Lisa D.
on 5/10/11 11:29 am - New Orleans, LA
I was sitting in my brother's wrought iron patio chair and I said that I must have lost my ass because the chair hurt and he looked at my butt and said, "No, it's still there!"  Just like a brother.  LOL
I am not big boned!  Bones don't jiggle!         

Dandy_DeeDee
on 5/10/11 11:48 am

For some reason I have a lot more generalized pain.  It seems some days that I hurt all over!  I thought the pain was supposed to get better? *Giggles*  Ohhhh and boy do I have pain the butt too! *LOL* 

Highest Registered Weight 369 lbs (but I weighed more, just didn't have a scale! *Giggles*)
Surgery 12/23/10 - 313 lbs Then had a 6 lb gain from having surgery! So I went up to 319
Current Registered Weight 208 lbs   “Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.” ~ Kahlil Gibran          

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 137 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 402 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 431 views