Hiccups!!

smilinmomof3
on 6/6/11 6:24 am - MI
I'm almost 3 weeks out and just started on pureed foods - everything I eat anything I get the hiccups and the belches. Anyone else?? 
                                      WHOOO BABY - I LOVE MY SLEEVE!!!

coreena691
on 6/6/11 6:29 am - Beaver Bank, Canada
Yep! 
Hiccups are my full signal! 

VBG June 1991 - Revision to VSG May 12, 2011

Mrs Vermonica
P.Correre

on 6/6/11 6:33 am
you are full or eating to fast
mylastchance
on 6/6/11 6:37 am
In the beginning I belched a lot...........actually I still do,  the hiccups were my signal that I was full and now, along with the belching,  I also sneeze when I am full,  I still get the hiccups.........it is just something I and my family have come to live with.
I have heard others have hiccups and other little signals along the way.   Just embrace them if you can, it is so worth the little idiosyncrasies for me to be where I am at now. 

"I COULD HAVE MISSED THE PAIN BUT I'D OF HAD TO MISS THE DANCE"
             I have missed too many dances in my life now it is time to start living
5' 1"

KrisJ77
on 6/6/11 7:16 am - TX
Yep! For me it means to stop eating....or if you know you need to eat more - just sit there for a little while then eat.

Lalamonkey
on 6/6/11 9:29 am - GA
Hey Smilin,

Yup, like they said, it is a "full sign" if you haven't eaten what you are supposed to stop, wait, try again.

Now I hiccup when I am full, my nose also runs a bit, and sometimes I yawn (not tired).  If you know your sign - you won't eat til pain or throw up.  Glad to say I have NEVER thrown up. 

You're doing great!!!!

Lala
HollyLaLa
on 6/6/11 9:31 am - NJ
VSG on 03/08/11 with
 Yes I get a hiccup when I am full too!  I usually try to stop a few minutes before I hiccup and wait for it.  If I am still eating when I hiccup then I have most likely eaten one bite too much.  Eat slow and pay attention to your sleeve is my advice.

Nothing worth having comes easy.  Success comes with hard work and determination and sacrifice!   

ROCK ON!             
MBOYZ2
on 6/6/11 10:03 am - VA
VSG on 05/18/11 with
 I now know that it is a sign to stop ..I have had them every time I have eating , started pureed food on Friday .. 

MellyMay
on 6/6/11 10:39 am
 hiccups when I'm really full

HW: 210, SW:192, GW: 115 , Height: 5'2", Age 31     
smilinmomof3
on 6/6/11 11:08 pm - MI
But I get the hiccups after my first bite of food. And I usually go 4 hours between eating. And I get them everytime. So how can I be full after my first bite?? 

WHOOO BABY - I LOVE MY SLEEVE!!!

Most Active