So whats the word?......Postponed

Cusscusscutie
on 7/11/11 4:50 am - MA
My insurance continues to drag its feet. If its not one issue its another! My new tentative date is July 29th. I don't know how much more I can do this! Maybe being fat is the life for me!

2nd_Chance_Chick
on 7/11/11 5:08 am
How long has it been since you submitted?
My insurance response time is 21-30 days.(end of July)

I know what i'm doing,I have it all planned-plans to give you the future you hope for.Jeremiah 29:11(The Message)

With God's Will, I was approved!

Cusscusscutie
on 7/11/11 5:14 am - MA
I have already been denied once. I am working with my surgeon to get it overturned. I was originally scheduled on June 22 then postponed due to insurance to July 13th, now again postponed to July 29th.... Argh its just driving me crazy....

2nd_Chance_Chick
on 7/11/11 5:44 am
The waiting can be a headbanging experience for sure.

I know what i'm doing,I have it all planned-plans to give you the future you hope for.Jeremiah 29:11(The Message)

With God's Will, I was approved!

obxhatteraslight
on 7/11/11 6:22 am - baldwinsville, NY
Why did they deny you the 1st time? If I may ask. I had the band and am waiting for revision to sleeve
Cusscusscutie
on 7/11/11 6:26 am - MA
They consider it an Experimental surgery.

MrsClaus09
on 7/11/11 9:21 pm
Exactly the reason I was denied. :(  But, I appealed too - and won!  GL!
My journey:   http://abowlfullofjelly.blogspot.com/ w/ March 2011 Sleevers List
"Sleeve Santa Sleeve!"

HW: 309 ~ PreOpW: 306 ~ SW: 293 ~ CW: 184  
roundater
on 7/11/11 6:56 am - Lincoln, NE
Look up Diane S on the membership list. She is the group leader for the maintenance group. Read her blog and letter. It shows how she was able to successfully appeal an Experimental Surgery ruling.  FYI it took me 5 months of haggling with my company to get the surgery. NO! NO! NO! you do not have to stay fat. Patience and persistance will win the day. Let me know if I can help you further.
Rich Sonderegger

MrsClaus09
on 7/11/11 9:20 pm
Oh hun, (((hugs))) - I'm so sorry!  But, think of it this way...the 29th will be here before we know it!  In the end, it'll be worth the wait!
My journey:   http://abowlfullofjelly.blogspot.com/ w/ March 2011 Sleevers List
"Sleeve Santa Sleeve!"

HW: 309 ~ PreOpW: 306 ~ SW: 293 ~ CW: 184  
C J
on 7/12/11 6:36 am - Franklin, MA

Boooooo - that sucks!   Be agressive call your insurance company directly, every day if you have too... Ask what's the hold up and what can you do to expedite the process.  Don't just sit and wait.   You'll get more bee's with honey so pour it on!!!

It's just a matter of time girl... do NOT give up!!

I've been declared a slow loser - and couldn't be happier!!
 I  can,  I  will.  

Most Active