Hi all! Long time no chat with!

Elaine2
on 7/26/11 11:24 am - Atlanta, GA

Don't remember the price...probably cheaper in FL than ATL...cheaper when it's the "season" (whenever that is).
I've never cooked clams or oysters. But do love them. Always been afraid about prying them open. Is that shucking?

Lots of seafood choices. Here's some easy shrimp variations.
http://theworldaccordingtoeggface.blogspot.com/2009/12/packe t-dinner.html

Glad you're doing so much better!

jengo1971
on 7/26/11 12:05 pm
So nice to read a post from you, Hayley!  I've been on OH for a year now and wondered how you've been since you haven't been on in so long.  Hope all goes well with the feeding tube/wt gain.  You are such a positive individual!  Take care.

Jennifer

hi there.  pleased to meet you.  ~jennifer                        
_rebecca
on 7/26/11 12:06 pm - Houston, TX
VSG on 12/27/10 with
Thanks for keeping us posted on how you are doing.  I wish you a speedy recovery.  You really are an inspiration for going through so much.  Best wishes that you feel great soon.
amystimetoshine
on 7/26/11 2:35 pm - Pleasant Hill, CA
Hi Haley,   Great to hear from you.  Been wondering how you are!  I was on TPN for 6 months and just got my PICC line out the 1st week in July.  Been on mostly soft foods myself.  I sent out a post begging for meal ideas that were high protein since I cant eat chicken, most eggs or pork...  kinda limiting! LOL  Anyway, someone recommended "fish in foil packs"   -- just put fish, some diced up veggies and some sauce in a aluminum foil. fold the edges up and bake it... keeps it VERY moist...  maybe serve over a little rice if you can tolerate it?  I am still on pretty low carb diet because I am still losing.  My goal is 20 lbs away but I am unsure how far it actually is since I dont know how much my excess skin weighs LOL..  I'm betting alot as my highest wt was 190 more than I currently am.  My skin looks it.    Good luck with the feedings and I am sooo glad you checked in!    Amy

HW 319   SW  277  CW 180  GW 169
jimbovsg
on 7/26/11 3:48 pm
Dang...Hayley...it has been a while!  Nice to hear from you!  Thanks for updating us.  It has been such a long hard road for you.  Keep the positive attitude   Stop in more often!  I wish you all the best....in life and health.....you deserve it!

JIMBO...  350lbs! lost!.....  TRIPLE CENTURY CLUB!!  HELL ...YEAH!  
MY  VSG......KICKS ASS!                                                                                                                                                                                      

I  am   6' 2"    

frisco
on 7/26/11 3:56 pm

Nice to see you back !!!

Hope all goes well !!!

Drop by more often !

frisco

SW 338lbs. GW 175lbs. Goal in 11 months. CW 148lbs. WL 190lbs.

" To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art "

VSG Maintenance Group Forum

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

CAFE FRISCO at LapSF.com

Dr. Paul Cirangle

BigJohn78
on 7/26/11 4:15 pm - Spring, TX
VSG on 10/01/10 with
It's great to hear from you again Hayley, I'm sorry you had to go through so much but you are a strong woman and all of this will only make you stronger. It looks like you are most definitely on the right track in your recovery and will be better soon. Please keep in touch and you will be in my prayers.

John

HW:340lbs.  SW:310lbs.  GW:220lbs.  CW:190lbs.  WL:150lbs.
                        Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                     http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

***WWAD***

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 93 views