Been a while...

Jessica Houston
on 8/25/11 3:14 pm - Wichita, KS

It has been a few weeks since I last posted on here, but I am still stuck at my current weight, and have been for at least 3 weeks!  I have been on track (most of the time) with my protien & carbs, but have not been able to work out (per DR orders due to pnuemonia). The dr finally broke down and put me on steroids to help the pneumonia go away.  I am finally feeling better and I think I may try working out again tomorrow...  Wish me luck!!! I am so close to ONEderland, I can taste it!!!

HW: 245lbs SW:232lbs; CW: 206.2lbs;  GW:125lbs  Height 5ft 2in 

Brenda L.
on 8/25/11 9:24 pm - Raleigh, NC
Sorry to hear you have been sick with pneumonia! These stalls come and go with a lot of us sleevers! Hope you feel better real soon...hugs! Onederlqnd is waiting for you!

Brenda
  Brendini                                                              
mojomom
on 8/25/11 9:59 pm
 Hi Hon,

Steroids can cause you to retain a lot of water.  Just keep off of the scales until you've been off of them for a couple of weeks - and keep doing the right things.  It'll all balance out for you.

Good luck!  

Mojomom

acbbrown
on 8/25/11 10:39 pm - Granada Hills, CA
Does your doc say it's okay to work out with pneumonia? Don't let a stall make you feel like you need to go exercise - you need to get healthy first or it might just prolong your recovery.

Hope you are healthy again soon!

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 93 views