This is me looking in my mirror

onehappygirl
on 9/4/11 3:05 am
20110828-031943.jpg
Smardeepants
on 9/4/11 3:24 am
I feel like this, too. I have made so much progress, but I still feel huge. My husband always tells me that my mental picture of myself is much heavier than the real thing. *sheesh*

This is definitely a journey, with lots of head work for ALL of us! 

sianabob
on 9/4/11 3:25 am
me too!!...

Side note: I have a puggy as well

onehappygirl
on 9/4/11 3:47 am
pug love and pug huggies to you!
Maintaining Cindy
on 9/4/11 3:30 am
Yep me too!!!

Hugs,

Cindy

janielynne
on 9/4/11 5:17 am
I think we all feel this way.  I  think it is going to take me a while to feel and see that I am thinner

Still Fawn
on 9/4/11 8:28 am - SIERRA MADRE, CA
Oh yeah.. Great visual.. My hubby today commented on how tiny I am.. And I said um, no.. And he proceeded to practically wrap his hands around my waist.. I remember when he couldn't wrap his arms around my waist, let alone his hands.. Really snapped me back..

I am still loving life with my sleeve! Been maintaining at or below goal for over 4 years!
"People spend a lifetime searching for happiness; looking for peace. They chase idle dreams, addictions, religions, even other people, hoping to fill the emptiness that plagues them. The irony is the only place they ever needed to search was within."   - Ramona L. Anderson

NanaDebby65
on 9/4/11 12:51 pm - North Richland Hills, TX
This is so me as well! I REALLY hope my mind catches up soon before it misses something. LOL! Hopefully one of these days we will be able to see the real us looking back. We all need to hang in there and hope we get there soon!!

Debby
HW: 228/GW: 140/CW: 134    
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 80 views