Monday cannot come soon enough for me!

smiles24
on 9/23/11 3:09 am - MI
I just got the confirmation phone call from the hospital that my surgery is scheduled for 11 a.m. on Monday!  The feeling of relief and excitement came over me immediately!   Throughout this entire process I've been nervous from time-to-time about different things.   Two weeks ago when I received my surgery date my overall feeling was calm.  Now, since that phone call this morning from the hospital to tell me exactly what time the surgery is, I'm so excited!!   This is actually gonna happen!

This time is going to be different.  This time I will not fail.   This time I have an amazing tool for me to utilize.  There is finally a bright light at the end of the tunnel and I'm chuggin' forward!  There is nothing but total success and happiness in store for my future!  

Good luck to all of my fellow Monday sleevers! 
Sheryl
HW:  273   SW: 238   CW:  164  GW:  150  

Karen-Adventure
on 9/23/11 3:14 am
I am so excited for you.  Best of luck

Karen

Paige V.
on 9/23/11 3:14 am - Gainesville, FL
=) best of luck to you!

visit my blog at www.thenursemommy.com!
start weight-288 pre-op -5lbs month 1-23lbs month2-14lbs month 3-minus 13lbs month4-minus 12lbs month5-13lbs month 6-8lbs   GOAL-21months out after having a post-WLS baby!

precious_diamond38
on 9/23/11 3:17 am - VA
CONGRATS TO YOU AND I HOPE U HAVE A SPEEDY RECOVERY...

roundater
on 9/23/11 3:21 am - Lincoln, NE
Glad you are looking forward to the surgery! to the surgery. You definitely will not regret it and you will feel sooooooo much better once the healing is done. Physical activity really helped me in the healing process and hopefully it will work for you. Let me know if I can help.
Rich Sonderegger

Jete
on 9/23/11 3:23 am - Nashville, TN
Good luck.  I'm having mine on the same day, just a little earlier.  I have to check in at 5:30 am.  Joy.

It's going to be an interesting adventure.

Jete

slimpickins5280
on 9/23/11 3:44 am - CO
WOOT WOOT!!! I'm excited for you!

Congrats on the start of a new life and I agree with every word you said. Attitude is 9/10's of success imo.

You go rock that sleeve!

VSG 10/18/11      If you don't like the road you're walking, start paving another one.-Dolly Parton

BariBariHappy
on 9/23/11 4:19 am - MI
You will do GREAT! And then we can laugh and talk about this "huge adventure" we are both on!
Text me anytime and especially after the surgery!! xoS
   HW: 291 • SW: 260 • CW: 196 • GW: 145            

mgbarre
on 9/23/11 4:28 am
Mine is on Tuesday and I feel the same way you do!!  It CANNOT come soon enough!  Congrats & good luck!!  :)
SW - 220lbs.
CW - 220lbs.
GW - 135lbs.

bbpickles
on 9/23/11 5:25 am
Congratulations! I am so excited for you too I check in at 10:30am. They said surgery would start around 12:30. I cann completely understand the feeling of it is finally going to happen...keep us posted!
Most Active
Pain
michele1 · 0 replies · 5 views
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 0 replies · 5 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 190 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 277 views