What was your last meal!

yellomodelchick06
on 9/29/11 2:41 am - Moreno Valley, CA
 I know technically we are supposed to be eating healthy and all blah blah blah!!! But I had to have my last trashy meal... Im from Cali so mine was In N Out Burger!! I had a double double with grilled onions and Animal style fries with a Diet coke! Yes a diet coke after all that..AND It was bomb.com!!!! No regrets, moving forward!!!
So what was your last meal?
precious_diamond38
on 9/29/11 2:53 am - VA
I USE TO LIVE IN LONG BEACH AND I USE TO LOVE THOSE BURGERS IT HAS BEEN YRS SINCE I LIVED THERE BUT OO WEE!! MY LAST MEAL WAS RED LOBSTER..
yellomodelchick06
on 9/29/11 2:58 am - Moreno Valley, CA

Red Lobster is one of my dear favorites also!! The Ultimate Feast is bomb.com!

Paige V.
on 9/29/11 3:03 am - Gainesville, FL
Japanese steakhouse

visit my blog at www.thenursemommy.com!
start weight-288 pre-op -5lbs month 1-23lbs month2-14lbs month 3-minus 13lbs month4-minus 12lbs month5-13lbs month 6-8lbs   GOAL-21months out after having a post-WLS baby!

Crystal M.
on 9/29/11 3:14 am, edited 9/29/11 3:16 am - El Paso, TX
I had two last meals. My surgery was on a Tuesday and the day before, I was on clear liquids, but I treated myself on both Saturday & Sunday that weekend!

On Saturday I went to Chili's for their chicken fried steak meal, and on Sunday I went to Kiki's (a local Mexican restaurant) and had their signature dish, machaca. When you live on the border, you just gotta have Mexican food for your last meal! 

Kiki's machaca: http://tinyurl.com/3g2vqoy

It's better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you're not.                

Arianasmama
on 9/29/11 3:20 am - Beverly Hills, CA
My last meal was a bbq chicken salad from BJ's.  I should have gone to Harold's and Belles to have their shrimp and crawfish ettoufee. 

btw:  I used to live in MoVal and and loved, loved, loved Louisiana Seafood....catfish Friday.
Be Blessed            
ACASHMAMA
on 9/29/11 3:22 am
Girl I hate to say it, but for the last month I have been eating whatever I want... probably not the best idea, but I am getting it all outta my system now! I'm not sure where my last meal will be, my 2 week pre-op diet starts the 10th of Oct, but I know there will have to be steak involved!

tripmom02
on 9/29/11 3:29 am - NJ
 I honestly don't remember. 

Courtney - Lap band to VSG revision

francislicious
on 9/29/11 3:34 am
I ain't gonna lie, I ate everything and anything I felt like eating until the day before I started my pre-op liquid diet.  My my last meal was a double baconator from wendys w/large french fries and a large coke....lol  and believe me it HIT DA SPOT! 

THANK GOD FOR MY SLEEVE:)

HW: 290 CW: 240 1st GW: 200 GW: 180 HT: 5'8"

atomic_bettie
on 9/29/11 3:45 am - OK
Even though my surgery was scheduled for 9/6/11, on 8/23/11 I still had seven pounds to lose before my surgeon would do my surgery so he put me on an all liquid diet til the sixth.  But on 8/23, we had Mexican.  I chowed down on a rellano, rice, queso and a **** load of chips.  Heaven.  I'm gonna miss chips and salsa :(.
Visit my WLS blog:  themisfitscarlett.blogspot.com                                    
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 70 views