any help with diet

smithmo
on 10/5/11 2:23 pm
I am 4.5 months from having surgery and for 4 weeks stuck with 52 pounds off.  I can't make the scales go down.  I walk, but I know I need more exercise, but time is an issue.  can any one give me a typical day menu that I could follow.  I seem to be lost for ideas and tired of everything.  Chicken is hard for me to eat. gets stuck.  I try to get all of my water in, but just need some ideas.  Thanks in advance Monica

MrsClaus09
on 10/5/11 9:27 pm
I was eating pretty much the same thing at 4.5 months as I am now...so, here goes:

B: Premier Protein RTD w/ almond milk & instant coffee
S: Red Grapefruit and/or slice of cheese
L: Small salad with grilled salmon or chicken OR some sort of leftovers from the night before
S: 10 Raspberries (sometimes)
D: Protein (usually fish, beef, pork or chicken) with veggie and maybe a tbsp of a starch
S: A couple of Tostitos with salsa, 1/4c reduced fat ice cream, piece of sugar free chocolate or sometimes nothing at all!
My journey:   http://abowlfullofjelly.blogspot.com/ w/ March 2011 Sleevers List
"Sleeve Santa Sleeve!"

HW: 309 ~ PreOpW: 306 ~ SW: 293 ~ CW: 184  
Marcia B.
on 10/6/11 1:47 am - CA
Breakfast - Protein drink... 1 scoop unlfavored protein powder, crystal light and 16 oz of water
A.M. Snack - Thinly Sliced ham or turkey 1 oz, 1 oz sliced cheese and a squirt of mustard and roll
Lunch - Chicken Salad, or Chili, or Tuna and Wasa crispbread (1 cracker)
P.M. Pre Workout Snack - 1 piece of fruit
P.M. After Workout Snack - protein bar 20g of protein
Dinner - 3 oz of Protein (chicken), 1 oz or so of veggies, and tiny bit of brown rice.

Good luck.
Philippians 4:13 -  I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 72 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 272 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 329 views