how much protein

bklyncat58
on 10/9/11 11:25 pm - NJ
O.K. I'm on my pre-op. surgery is the 13th. I'm having my breakfast 1 low fat vanilla yogurt with a scoop and a half of protein with 8 0z of skim milk . what would that total its body fortress vainilla cream protein isolate. this is a shake.

acbbrown
on 10/10/11 12:39 am - Granada Hills, CA
Im not too sure what your question is - do you want to know how much protein is in your meal?

Since you are pre-op, now would be a good time to learn how to read nutrition labels and figure out the protein content. Look up the serving size, see how many servings you consumed per item, and then you can add up all the protein from your yogurt, protein powder and milk.

Also, find a method of tracking/logging your food that will work for you. Whether its an app on a phone or computer, or pencil/paper, just find something that works for you.

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

Elaine2
on 10/10/11 2:58 am - Atlanta, GA
It's critical that you are able to figure this out. You'll have to use it allot.  Pre op is the perfect time to practice.

Sign yourself up for free at myfitnesspal.com or any of the other free sites for tracking.
If you select myfitnesspal-----
----Go to the recipe section
----Put in all the ingredients
----The yogurt, skim milk will be there; you may have to add the stats for Body Fortress but that might be there also (in the database)
----Serving for 1
Save it and it will give you the calories, protein, carbs, fat, etc.

If you need help with this,  post it. Lots of folks can help you.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 131 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 388 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 421 views