trying to post pics...... for the first time !!!!

BriarRose
on 1/1/12 11:26 am
View A_avatar_100x100pixels.jpg in slide show Download View A_pic1.jpg in slide show Download View A_pic2.jpg in slide show Download I don't know if this worked, Dawnie has been trying to help me with this !  It is the first time I have posted pictures of myself. 
Briar Rose  
High Wt 300 lbs.  Pre-op Wt loss 34 lbs.   
Dawnie 88
on 1/1/12 11:42 am
Hey!! I'm happy you got the avatar to work for you...

The other ones aren't showing up for me..in this post.  What you need to do is go to your profile here on OH..and click on upload photos..upload those photos from your computer..to your profile here on OH.

Then..open a new window..and go to OH again..come here to this forum and start a new topic...then go back to the other window where your photo has been uploaded on OH..hold your mouse over the picture..and 'right click' on the picture with your mouse..choose 'copy'...and then come back to the new topic in the other window you started..click within the topic..and then 'right click' and choose 'paste'..and your picture should be there in the topic...do this for each picture..

Then just finishing typing what you want..and click submit..

I hope this helps!!

Pkrplyr777
on 1/1/12 11:43 am - CT
The  only way I can do it is to first:
open the Internet Explorer (after you save your pics somewhere on your computer)
then save them to your profile.
Log on to OH and start a new post.
Open another window in Explorer and log on to OH
Right click on a picture in one window to copy then switch to the other and paste in the post.

Sounds harder than it is.
good luck
Donna
  HW/233 *  SW/212 * CW/133 *GW/132 * 100 Pounds of FAT gone FOREVER!

Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple~Dr.Suess            
Crunchy As Can Be
on 1/1/12 12:44 pm - NY
I don't see the pictures in your message, but I do see your avatar now and you look so happy and smiley!! Great photo!
 ~~Emily~~

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 63 views