WoooHooo

helpispossible
on 2/14/12 4:51 am - LA

I was approved and got my date (March 6) wow for what seems like an eternity of waiting I see light at the end of the tunnel. I am so happy - what better gift to get on Valentine's Day but the gift and promise of the new me to be. Have been a lurker for several months - researching and hoping but trying not to get excited in case I was let down. Now I can be excited.  

Sorry ... just had to tell someone who would understand, no one around me seems to be able to comprehend my excitement.  ~ Loves

This moment--this day--is as good as any moment in all eternity. I shall make of this day-each moment of this day-a heaven on earth. This is my day of opportunity." Dan Custer
debgwoody
on 2/14/12 5:05 am
Congrats and Good luck on your journey , I LOVE my new life !!!!!!!!!!!!

Life isn't about the breaths we take but the moment's that take our breath away!!  
helpispossible
on 2/14/12 5:23 am - LA
:) I'm so ready to love my new life -  very glad there is a support group here that truly understands
This moment--this day--is as good as any moment in all eternity. I shall make of this day-each moment of this day-a heaven on earth. This is my day of opportunity." Dan Custer
specialone
on 2/14/12 5:06 am - Virginia Beach, VA
VSG on 02/15/12
CONGRATS, I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU TO JOIN ME ON THE LOOSERS BENCH!!!!!  (PROTEIN DRINKS IN THE MUGS)! LOL
    S/W233        
Phatchick
on 2/14/12 5:54 am - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12
Congrats you are going to do so great. I can't wait until I am a loser too. Best, Sharon

MN_Mama
on 2/14/12 6:13 am
Glad to have you joining in the fun!  Keep us posted, and welcom soon to the Losers Bench!

michael B.
on 2/14/12 6:25 am - MA
VSG on 03/19/12
 Just got approved today and a date of March 19th...Awesome for us!!!  good luck!
Mike
Burnsy  (ticker starts 2wks pre op)                        
Faye56
on 2/14/12 6:40 am
VSG on 07/19/11 with
Congrats to you both and welcome! You think this is exciting - just wait until you lose your first 50 or so lbs!!!!

"Encourage instead of criticize.  Love instead of hate.  Hope instead of doubt. Give instead of take.  Trust instead of worry.  We open our hearts to others so that they will be prompted to open their hearts to God"  Lucy Swindoll

Most Active
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 58 views
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 58 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 235 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 308 views