Compression Garments????

LaToya S.
on 3/2/12 11:11 am - Edwardsville, IL
How do you determine what size 'compression' garments to wear and purchase? My belly is really getting itchy (I guess from hanging) and I think it is time to 'tighten' things up as best as I can...I would greatly appreciate any tips/suggestions

LaToya
www.youtube.com/user/lmscrogg

Twitter: @ScrogginsFamily  

abrown8434
on 3/2/12 11:17 am - VA

I use my panty girdle/shapewear by Serenada (I bought it in Catherines) as my compression garment. Works extremely well and it goes by your dress size and measurements. My waist, stomach and butt have never looked so good!

Best of luck to you!

HW: 550+     SW: 502      CW: 342.4  SDt: 9/20/11

"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."--
Philippians 4:13, KJV

VeronicaJ5
on 3/2/12 11:36 am - Albany, NY
DS on 07/05/16
Make sure you report the rashes to your doctor! Your insurance might pay for a tummy tuck!
Lee ~
on 3/2/12 11:57 am - CA
 I'm post plastics and switched to flexee garments after taking off my surgical garments.

Flexee is knock off Spanx that I think work very well.

I wear a S or PS tshirt and a Large  in the flexee camisole.  I'm wearing one in my avatar.  They are available at Costco.

I wear size 6 jeans and wear a Medium in flexee leggings.  The leggings come up high on my midriff.

Target has a line of compression garments.

Try things on and base it on your size, not on the size on the tag.  You can be comfortable while improving your contour.

HW: 249   SW: 229 GW: 149 Age: 63 - Body by Sauceda - 12/2011

pedirn06
on 3/2/12 12:08 pm, edited 3/2/12 12:10 pm
VSG on 01/26/12
 I have worn  "sweet nothings" camasol since3 days postop because it made my stomach more comfortable. I got the same size as the tops I wear   
pedirn06

MelissaMommyto5
on 3/2/12 12:35 pm
VSG on 02/16/12
I'm needing to get some too.  I bought an abdominal binder & based it on my measurements but it's a little too tight still & hurts to wear so I'm going to drop another 20#s or so & try it again. 

Congrats on getting under the 300# mark!  I'm 4 #s from it myself & very eager to see the scale start with a 2xx!

Phatchick
on 3/2/12 9:01 pm - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12
Dear, I have the same probs with the sweaty tummy.......ugh. I put a little non-talc powder there after my shower. It helps. Tell your doc so you can get that documented. U may want plastics down the road. I dont know your size, but catherines is where I get my compression shapewhere. They are on-line and wait for the sales, they have them all the time. best, Sharon

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 94 views