Losing too quickly

HowieG
on 5/2/12 12:45 am
VSG on 03/28/12
 Hi All
I had the sleeve just over a month ago. I wasn't that heavy to start with. I did the op mainly to combat diabetes.. Well that worked and I am a non diabetic. However I have lost 15kg's (33 pounds) in just over month. Is that too quick?
I ecercise daily and I love it. I walk and run and I stick to a strict diet plan. Should I slow down, less exercising
Sny suggestions or experiences are welcomed
To infinity and beyond - I have an ongoing blog Pre -> Post - Feel free to drop in 
                                  http://howiegordonadaped.blogspot.com/ 

C. Harvey
on 5/2/12 12:57 am
VSG on 01/11/12
No, that isn't too quick..my first month I had alot 40lbs...I am nearly 4 months in and almost 90lbs down! My doctor is so proud of me, which makes me even prouder of me! lol

(deactivated member)
on 5/2/12 1:54 am
There is no such thing as losing too fast.  You are doing great and you will be at goal soon.  Just keep doing what you are doing.  Do not try to slow things down.  You will be at goal soon, but be prepared to see a slow down soon.  Good luck to you.
peeches35
on 5/2/12 2:18 am
VSG on 04/03/12
I wish i could loss am at a stall for t2 weeks, but i will cut down on the exercise, I cant wait to go to the gym

SO INLOVE WITH MY SELF

fireman441
on 5/2/12 3:02 am - CT
VSG on 03/26/12
 hello pal .nope your good ,just like you i was not that big 275lbs  im 5 weeks out as of this past mon.down 30 lbs i ecercise 3 times a week..not daily..ps love your blog..

rhearob
on 5/2/12 3:56 am - TN
 Losing TOO QUICK!  I wish!

Seriously, though if you are getting in your protein and taking your supplements, you are probably fine.  The first couple of months are really fast as lots of changes happen inside.  Then your body adjusts and you lose at a more reasonable pace.  In my first two months I was at almost a pound a day.  I would love to get back to that rate, its much more like half a pound a day now.

VSG: 11/2/2011; LBL+Thigh Lift+BL: 10/3/2012; Brach+Mastopexy:  7/22/2013

HowieG
on 5/2/12 5:59 am
VSG on 03/28/12
Thank you for all the advice. This is such an amazing and supportive forum.
To infinity and beyond - I have an ongoing blog Pre -> Post - Feel free to drop in 
                                  http://howiegordonadaped.blogspot.com/ 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 73 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 273 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 331 views