protein peanut butter cups

bklyncat58
on 6/3/12 2:43 am - NJ
who ever posted this receipe I want to give a big thank you. Been making them everyday for a night time snack used to love reese's pb cups and I've lost my sweet tooth post op thank god so I don't crave sweets went to a 1 yr old birthday partyyesterday didn't want the cake or pasta dishes. had a small grilled cheese burger and that sastified me . then came home and watched a movie and had my protein peanut butter cup it was so good . here is the reciepe 1 scoop choc protein powder , 4 splenda , 4 tablespoons unsweetned ****a , 2 tablespoons pb I use regular and 4 oz of water stir put it in a muffin tin and freeze I used a silcone muffin pan and they pop right out. I need to make a double batch and put them in zip lock bags

redsnapper1975
on 6/3/12 2:51 am
Yum- may have to try that.  Has anyone ever made them with PB2?  Might experiment with that...

~ Kim

Barbara W.
on 6/3/12 2:59 am - Upland, CA
VSG on 05/23/12
Thanks a lot.  I am a big fan of  Reese's peanut butter cups.
I ordered the PB2 in plain and chocolate.  Think I will give it
a try using that.

fit2lose
on 6/3/12 3:18 am - MN
VSG on 05/07/12
This sounds great, I am going to have to try it out when I am off of soft foods in a month.
ND2BTHN
on 6/3/12 5:33 am - Canada
VSG on 01/16/12
On June 3, 2012 at 9:43 AM Pacific Time, bklyncat58 wrote:
who ever posted this receipe I want to give a big thank you. Been making them everyday for a night time snack used to love reese's pb cups and I've lost my sweet tooth post op thank god so I don't crave sweets went to a 1 yr old birthday partyyesterday didn't want the cake or pasta dishes. had a small grilled cheese burger and that sastified me . then came home and watched a movie and had my protein peanut butter cup it was so good . here is the reciepe 1 scoop choc protein powder , 4 splenda , 4 tablespoons unsweetned ****a , 2 tablespoons pb I use regular and 4 oz of water stir put it in a muffin tin and freeze I used a silcone muffin pan and they pop right out. I need to make a double batch and put them in zip lock bags
 "4 tablespoons unsweetned ****a "

What ingredient is this? Really wanna try this.
Thanks

HW: 235   SW:227   Preopw:218   GW:120   HT:5'3  
SusieQ_makingithapp
en2012

on 6/3/12 5:44 am - CA
VSG on 08/14/12
 unsweetned ****a  Its unsweetened cocoa

Mareseatoats
on 6/3/12 5:58 am
I have a slight variation:

2 tbsp PB2 with 4 tbsp water
1 tbsp regular peanut butter
1 scoop of chocolate protein powder
2 tbsp oatmeal

Mix all together in a big bowl.  Spoon out onto a baking sheet.  Put in the freezer until solid.  Remove from baking sheet and put into a ziploc and return to freezer.  Whenever you want one, just pop it out and let it set a minute or so.  ENJOY!
VSG on 5/23/12
SW: 315; Preop wt:  255

Mareseatoats
on 6/3/12 6:01 am
Opps, forgot the:
1 tbsp of dark cocoa powder

I like it very chocolat-y!!
VSG on 5/23/12
SW: 315; Preop wt:  255

moonglo82
on 6/3/12 5:59 am
VSG on 03/29/12
I wanna try this too! Thanks!

Oh, and the "4 splenda", is that 4 packets of splenda???

Highest weight: 277 Starting Weight: 250  Surgery Weight: 241  Current Weight: 130

Goal Reached in 10.5 months :)

bklyncat58
on 6/3/12 6:08 am - NJ
yes 4 packets of splenda or I use truvia . love this. and its hersey's unsweetned cocoa powder I use 4 tablespoons

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 72 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 270 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 329 views