Over 2 years out update before/after pics

Mandyplus2 ..
on 6/4/12 8:45 am - GA
There are pics in my OP. :)
 5'8" - 40 years old

EliseG
on 6/4/12 5:19 am - MA
Wow, you look amazing, congrats on your success!
Did you have any plastics done? Seriously you look amazing

Mandyplus2 ..
on 6/4/12 8:46 am - GA
Nope, can't afford plastics unfortunately. Still, I didn't look amazing naked when I was morbidly obese and I don't look amazing naked now. But I sure do look a LOT better clothed. :~p
 5'8" - 40 years old

lauramckie
on 6/4/12 6:43 am
Great post.  Funny...I've not been on here in about 6 months and bam the first thing I see is a familiar face who inspired me to start strength training.  I do Body Pump at least once per week along with about three 1 hour cardio days.  I've maintained nicely at 170-175 although I really want to get those last 10-15 lbs off.  I, too, jugle kids, work, and life in general and still have to keep things in perspective.  I'm as healthy as I've ever been.  Just wanted  you to know you made a contribution to my efforts even though you may have not known. 

Thanks,
Laura
Beginning Weight - 286
Surgery Weight - 272
Goal Weight - 180    
Revised Goal Weight - 160
14 pounds lost pre-surgery                       

Mandyplus2 ..
on 6/4/12 8:48 am - GA
Hey Laura! Yes I definitely remember you and am so happy that I helped inspire you. My advice for activity is always do something you enjoy...it doesn't matter what. If you like it, you will stick with it. This is why I don't do much cardio. I hate it, so there is no point in kidding myself into thinking I will stick with it 4 times a week for life, failing, then beating myself up again over it. I mostly just skip it altogether and am happy. :)
 5'8" - 40 years old

kb64
on 6/4/12 8:54 am - Clarksville , TN
Its funny I agree with you wholeheartedly. I also havent beend on here for the same reason. I dont feel the need to tell people I've had the VSG anymore, I just eat smaller meals. It no longer consumes my life thinking about it. I am very conscious of my weight but not so much of what I eat. My reason for getting it was the same I wanted no food off limits just limits to the amounts. I weigh exactly what I weighed 1 yr ago. And I feel good and thats what its all about.
P.S. I agree you look absolutely beautiful. Good luck to all.

HW 270/ SW 255/ CW 210/GW 180

gabriellaz
on 6/4/12 2:56 pm - CA
VSG on 07/02/12
OMG! Your kidding right? J/K You dont even look like the same person. You look freakin AMAZING!!!!

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 95 views