Over 2 years out update before/after pics

melly37
on 6/4/12 1:37 am - Rio Rancho, NM
VSG on 04/03/12
Hey there, sexy!!  Good to hear from you!  I got a revision to the sleeve about 2 months ago.  I am loving it way more than the band, that's for sure!! 

You look absolutely amazing!!  It's great to know you can eat anything, just in small portions.  I am hoping to be like you when I grow up!  LOL  

LapBand Surgery 01/10/08, Revison to Sleeve 04/03/12

Mandyplus2 ..
on 6/4/12 1:49 am - GA
Hey melly!!

I am so glad to hear it!! I've always thought you would love the VSG so much more than the band. I hope you really enjoy your new life with the VSG!
 5'8" - 40 years old

mommy794
on 6/4/12 1:39 am
YOU look amazing!!! congrats!
Crabadams72
on 6/4/12 1:53 am - Silver Spring, MD
So glad to see you post again. It's good to hear from people that maintain their loss on their own terms.

Have you had any regain at all? I remember you were trying to get to or below 150 I think. Did you continue to lose?
VSG 6/10/2011  Dr. Ann Lidor BMore MD 5'5 HW-247 SW-233 GW-145 CW-120

http://www.youtube.com/user/72Crabadams   Me rambling about my journey : )

Mandyplus2 ..
on 6/4/12 2:05 am - GA
Nope, never did. I ended up switching gears a bit to build muscle and did two bulk/cut cycles. I set an upper limit for my bulk, and a lower for my cut before I started another cycle. I haven't lifted in at least 7 months now though due to financial issues, working 70 hours a week while still caring for my little ones, etc. I'm headed back to the gym this week. I've had to shut down one of my businesses, but it will be worth it to get my life back. :)
 5'8" - 40 years old

bjalberta
on 6/4/12 1:55 am - Canada
VSG on 03/20/12
 Always love to read these great success stories ... The pictures are awesome!  Thank you for sharing.
                                                   HW 325     SW 303    CW 245.    GW  170
RyanJS
on 6/4/12 1:59 am - CA
VSG on 02/21/12 with
Wow! You look great!. Awesome to hear from vets that are a success story and loving life. Keep up the great work

Heaviest Weight: 330 Goal Weight: 175 Current Weight: 150
"Hit Goal in 3 1/2 Months!!!"
"Nothing is impossible. The word itself says I'M POSSIBLE!!!"
"No one said it was going to be easy, but it will definitely be worth it"

Shagdoll
on 6/4/12 2:00 am
Wow Mandy! You look beautiful!!! That is one amazing transformation!!! Thank you for posting today because I needed that motivation to start my week off right.
Thank you also for sharing a little of your story and what works for you. I wish you continued success.

Jenn  

WWBD?  

loverofcats
on 6/4/12 2:00 am
Mandy, you look wonderful!! Good to hear from you and that you are doing well.

Gail
     "          
 LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat

Margo N.
on 6/4/12 2:02 am
Great to see you back on the board - and glad that things continue to go so well for you!
XOX, Margo
Margo - Burnaby, British Columbia HW 283 / SW 269 / GW 160 (I'm 5'8")
Check out my blog at http://www.vsggoodlife.com/

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 95 views