Sugar Free Syrups

Landrymarie
on 6/7/12 4:07 am - VT
Can everyone tell me what kind of sugar free syrups you recommend and what you use them for  - I saw one post about using them in yogurt but I am very curious about what else they are used in.
Thanks!!

Shagdoll
on 6/7/12 4:18 am
I love those sugar free syrups in my iced coffee.
I've used Torani, DaVinci, & Archer Farms (target brand).

Jenn  

WWBD?  

BeatrizS1974
on 6/7/12 4:19 am
I use the Walden Farms sugar &Calorie free strawberry syrup in my greek yogurt.  But you can use it in your protien shakes too.  i haven't tried it yet but have read about it.
Sinlaila
on 6/7/12 4:55 am - WA
VSG on 06/12/12

Here is a link with a lot of suggestions for using the syrups:
http://theworldaccordingtoeggface.blogspot.com/2007/08/sugar-free-syrups.html

Her site is awesome!  Tons of info and ideas. 

TexasMom65
on 6/7/12 6:09 am - TX
I use Torani and Davinci SF syrups.  Love them...in coffee, yogurt, protein shakes...anything you want flavoring/sweetness.  Check out Netrition.com...they are cheaper there and the shipping is one price for all, like $4.95 I think for your total order.  Just search by brand.

Robin
TexasMom65
on 6/7/12 6:09 am - TX
Oh my goodness I need to update my signature...LOL  I haven't been on here for awhile now.
goingforit1
on 6/7/12 8:54 am
VSG on 02/04/12 with
I use Torani SF syrups. My fav is the vanilla in Ricotta cheese with some sliced strawberries and a few sliced almonds over the top! You can use them over some carb smart ice cream too! or in protein shakes.
Chalk
on 6/7/12 12:38 pm - TN
VSG on 01/09/12

I use raspberry syrup in coffee with Nectar Chocolate Truffle or vanilla bean protein powder....

peanut butter in Greek yogurt with PB2.....

French vanilla, almond, hazelnut, or vanilla in coffee with half and half.....

strawberry in cottage cheese or greek yogurt with 1 T. Sugar free strawberry preserves.....

I use them a lot...I have a counter full of syrup bottles -- looks like a coffee shop in my kitchen.

I have both DaVinci and Torani brands and can't tell any difference between them. They have different flavors so it depends on what I need or want to try as to which brand I buy. I also order from Netrition because of the low shipping costs. I keep a running list of things I want to order from them -- PB2 in 16 oz size, BBQ sauce (low carb), Nectar protein powder. When I have a long list or really need to order the shipping is $5 regardless of the weight.

Pre-Op Weight Loss 20 lbs ~~~~~ Surgery Weight 289

Goal weight 180  ~~~~~~  6'0"

Month 1 (21 lbs) ~~~ Month 2 (10 lbs) ~~~ Month 3 (14 lbs) ~~~ Month 4 (12 lbs) ~~~ Month 5 (9 lbs) ~~~ Month 6 (11 lbs) ~~~ Month 7 (10 lbs) ~~~~ Month 8 (8 lbs) ~~~ Month 9 (9 lbs) ~~~ Month 10 (6 lbs)

Goal Reached in 10 months  

Happy966
on 6/7/12 1:46 pm

I use Torani Salted Caramel in my iced coffee, and Torani Vanilla Bean in my Greek Yogurt.  I have a protein coffee every morning with Syntrax Nectar Chocolate Truffle, and I add a pump or two of Torani Peppermint for a peppermint mocha.

:) Happy

53 yrs old, 5'6" HW: 293 ConsW: 273 SW: 263 CW: 206

tazman74
on 6/7/12 1:49 pm - lakeville, MN
VSG on 01/31/12
If you have a Starbucks near you (and who don't have one on every corner) they sell the syrups there also. I work at target and we have one in there and all you need to do is ask and they can sell you some it's like 7-8$ i think for a Big bottle.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 179 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 451 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 476 views