SHAGDOLL - more on my coffee conversion

julesGA
on 7/5/12 12:37 am - Brunswick, GA
I have gone from being a coffee hater to a coffee-lover (though it has to be on the weak side) thanks to your skinny vanila iced coffee.   This morning I made a latte with vanilla unsweetened almond milk and SF vanilla syrup.  OH MY! Heaven!    I am still LOLing at my conversion.    

happyteacher
on 7/5/12 1:07 am
 Total coffee junkie here- welcome to my addiction :)  At least I am able to do decaf!

Surgeon: Chengelis  Surgery on 12/19/2011  A little less carb eating compared to my weight loss phase loose sleever here!

1Mo: -21  2Mo: -16  3Mo: -12  4MO - 13  5MO: -11 6MO: -10 7MO: -10.3 8MO: -6  Goal in 8 months 4 days!!   6' 2''  EWL 103%  Starting size 28 or 4x (tight) now size 12 or large, shoe size 12 w to 10.5   150+ pounds lost  

Join the Instant Pot Pressure Cooker group for recipes and tips! Click here to join!

julesGA
on 7/5/12 6:09 am - Brunswick, GA
 LOL, i do it FOR the caffeine!  :) 

Shagdoll
on 7/5/12 1:26 am
Hi Jules
You & me both gurl. I hated coffee Pre-op. I couldn't even understand the need for a Starbucks on EVERY street corner. Weird how our taste buds change!
I brought my cold brewed coffee to my parents BBQ yesterday & managed to not drink it. So after the beach fireworks when I got home, I drank my iced coffee at 10pm & still managed to be asleep by midnight even with the caffeine!!! Lol
Wow gurl, I need to try my coffee with my unsweetened almond milk since I buy that already for my protein shakes. Thanks for the idea!!!!
Hope you had a nice 4th!!!

Jenn  

WWBD?  

EliseG
on 7/5/12 2:22 am - MA
I also want to thank you for this creation!!
I make it at home with ff calorie countdown and SF vanilla syrup, and it's freaking awesome!!
Only 11 cals a cup too
Have you tried any other SF syrups with it?

Shagdoll
on 7/5/12 3:20 am
 Hi gurl, Alison gave me a bottle of SF Almond Rocha.  I love it with that flavor too!!!

Jenn  

WWBD?  

julesGA
on 7/5/12 6:10 am - Brunswick, GA
 I did sweets, hope your 4th was good too.  I hope you like it with the almond milk!  

acbbrown
on 7/5/12 1:38 am - Granada Hills, CA
 Is the unsweetened almond milk good warmed up? I may try that!

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

julesGA
on 7/5/12 2:34 am - Brunswick, GA
 Couldn't say, I have only done iced.  It is too freakng hot here to even think about warm drinks!

Happy966
on 7/5/12 4:21 am

Yes!  I actually had a warm cup of almond milk with PB syrup the other night.  Oh my, quite tasty!!
And listen - that Nectar Double Stuffed Cookie - is that for real, or what??  I have never, ever tasted any protein that was half-way that scrumptuous!!  It makes a lovely froth in my protein coffee in the morning.  THANK YOU!!

:) Happy

53 yrs old, 5'6" HW: 293 ConsW: 273 SW: 263 CW: 206

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 179 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 451 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 475 views