OT-discovery

sunnie41
on 7/13/12 1:06 am - Canada
VSG on 05/17/12
well, this is off topic but i really have to get it off my chest somewhere...
the second time in a month i have been dumped...per say

i go out on 2 or 3 dates with a guy then he makes excuses. the last one stood me up three times in one week...i finally called him on it. he finally admitted he wasnt interested because of my weight but because i was such a nice person, didnt know how to tell me...i said "grow some"

i said it was so disrespectful to avoid or stand me up...rude, that it would have been more productive for himself and me to just be upfront...and to not send mixed messages in the form of texts stating, "i hope it works out with us, i really want to see where this goes"

just to add...some of my friends refuse to believe this as they say he is the sweetest guy...i just shake my head...sometimes even nice guys suck....

i am thinking maybe its a good idea to not date until i lose more weight and get down close to my goal.  maybe my choices will be better...then again maybe not lol.

thanks for reading.
have a good day
acbbrown
on 7/13/12 1:21 am - Granada Hills, CA
I thought being smaller would make dating easier but men still suck....it's not US haha!!

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

sunnie41
on 7/13/12 1:35 am - Canada
VSG on 05/17/12
good point, thought getting smaller would help...guess im not small enough yet lol. and yeah...and yeah, men suck...its never our fault...as women we are perfect teeheee
Marabell
on 7/13/12 2:39 am
VSG on 06/07/12
I say, make this time just about YOU.. concentrate on making yourself healthier and happier.

Once you get to the point where you feel absolutely comfortable in your own skin, your sense of self will, first, attract more confident men (who can handle life's challenges/changes such as weight gain and growing old).

Second, when you are faced with, both men and woman, who either cannot look past the surface or, at the very least, be honest about it, you will be able to see that it is a reflection on them and in no way about you.

Perhaps you are already there, and good for you if you are!! I just know that, even at age 50, and with many lbs lost and gained, I still find it absolutely critical to my success, to focus all my energy (within realistic parameters) on me during this life changing transition.

Sorry to ramble....guess your post reached in and grabbed up some old emotions.

Anyway, this time is for you....get reaquainted with yourself....one new relationship at a time!

CajunCuz
on 7/13/12 2:44 am - VA
Sunnie,
If I were you, I would work on developing friendships.  When you or one of your friends may decide to upgrade your relationship. you can do so.  My husband and I were friends long before the romance evolved, but friendship was always there.  Friendship makes a qreat foundation.  Things will workout, right now it is you and the sleeve learning the boundaries and being best buds! 
sunnie41
on 7/13/12 3:31 am - Canada
VSG on 05/17/12
all your statements are true and it is a time i should be focusing on me. just now and then, would be nice for a fellows companionship (not talking bout sex) i mean conversation, activity etc. maybe it is a male friend i should be looking for at this point rather than a boyfriend. thanks for all the advice.
thunderhand
on 7/13/12 3:56 am - mississauga, Canada
VSG on 06/11/12
All men are not created equal    
sunnie41
on 7/13/12 4:39 am - Canada
VSG on 05/17/12
Thank goodness lol
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 66 views