3.5 yrs out Progression Pics, Bathing Suit, Newbies read this

Pura Vida
on 8/10/12 12:18 pm - Costa Rica
 Ann, you are doing fantastic! Now when you are coming into maintenance, I hope you join us on the VSGM board, there is great support there!

Shagdoll
on 8/10/12 8:05 am
Wow!!! I wanna look like you!!! You are beautiful and you did such a great job in your WL journey. Thank you for sharing and being a big time inspiration!!!

Jenn  

WWBD?  

Pura Vida
on 8/10/12 12:20 pm - Costa Rica
 Jenn,

You are rocking out and you know it, and I want to part of you guys' HOTMESS club!!! B/C I am still a hot hot mess!

H

Shagdoll
on 8/10/12 12:59 pm
You are too beautiful to resist.  JOIN THE CLUB gurlfriend!!!!

Jenn  

WWBD?  

Could_It_Be
on 8/10/12 8:14 am
 As always, great post!

VSG on 6/22/11
KELLY H.
on 8/10/12 8:23 am - Greenbrier, TN
VSG on 12/26/12
 You look great!   And you are right,  when I look at before and after photos I look at arms,  neck,  and stomach! My insurance won't cover plastics so I hope I can snap back -- at least a little! 

Thanks for the inspiration!
Pura Vida
on 8/10/12 12:21 pm - Costa Rica
 Start excersizing and lifting weights, it's the only way to fill that skin up and make it look tighter! Good Luck!

FAITHin2011
on 8/10/12 8:27 am - NC
Congrats! I am interested in what you had to do for your low ferritin and how long it took you to get it back up. Im concerned. Just had my labs for my one year anniversary and mine was a 5! Thanks so much!

Pura Vida
on 8/10/12 12:24 pm - Costa Rica
 Faith, 

That was a very scary time for me. Basically my body wasn't making new red blood cells and the ones it was making were malformed. I took iron injections every 2 days for 20 days and I also started back on my protein shakes (2x a day) and within a year I was back to normal blood levels. I really truly believe it is the amino acids in the shakes (I use Syntrax Nectar). I have accepted that I will be drinking them forever and that's ok.

Heather
RyanJS
on 8/10/12 12:29 pm - CA
VSG on 02/21/12 with
Dammmmmnnnn! Your are looking pretty darn hott!

Congrats on kicking yourself in the butt and getting back in shape. You look amazing!!! Glad to see you so happy

Heaviest Weight: 330 Goal Weight: 175 Current Weight: 150
"Hit Goal in 3 1/2 Months!!!"
"Nothing is impossible. The word itself says I'M POSSIBLE!!!"
"No one said it was going to be easy, but it will definitely be worth it"

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 82 views