3.5 yrs out Progression Pics, Bathing Suit, Newbies read this

(deactivated member)
on 8/9/12 9:21 pm
Heather, You are looking awesome! What a great post for all of us! You are proof that a regain doesn't mean it's a life sentence of being overweight again. You took charge and used your tool and now look at you! WAY TO GO! 
Pura Vida
on 8/9/12 9:26 pm - Costa Rica
 I am out on parole for good behavior..tehhehe

Thanks for noticing!
Missey J.
on 8/9/12 9:25 pm - AZ
VSG on 08/27/12
Wow ! Thanks for sharing your story...it gives hope in case of weight gain.'

Missey

Age 53, 5'2", HW 337, Pre OpW 312.5, SW ?, CW 286        
Pura Vida
on 8/9/12 9:29 pm - Costa Rica
 Hi Missey,

Nice to meet you. Noone wants to think about regain, especially if you are preop or newly sleeved. You have this euphoric feeling that you have this thing whipped at about 9 months out, or at least I did. 

I see alot of people on here talk about eating in "moderation", well that is what led me to the regain. I too thought I could eat in "moderation", but I really needed a structured plan to stick too, and now I am. 90% of the time anyway!
Ms Shell
on 8/9/12 9:27 pm - Hawthorne, CA
Yup yup you ARE my inspiration!!!  I'm digging deep!

"WLS is only for people who are ready to move past the "diet" mentality" ~Alison Brown
"WLS is not a Do-Over (repeat same mistakes = get a similar outcome.)  It is a Do-BETTER (make lifestyle changes you can continue forever.)" ~ Michele Vicara aka Eggface

Pura Vida
on 8/9/12 9:31 pm - Costa Rica
 Your always positive attidude is my inspiration! Do you think my booty is getting too small? I think I am going to stop with the weightloss now.
Ms Shell
on 8/10/12 10:07 am - Hawthorne, CA
Not at all, but if you think so then it's time to tone it up which it sounds like it's what you are doing =)

"WLS is only for people who are ready to move past the "diet" mentality" ~Alison Brown
"WLS is not a Do-Over (repeat same mistakes = get a similar outcome.)  It is a Do-BETTER (make lifestyle changes you can continue forever.)" ~ Michele Vicara aka Eggface

Amibennett
on 8/9/12 10:28 pm - Washougal, WA
VSG on 06/28/12
You look great! Amazing results and I commend you for getting "back on the wagon" when you noticed you were going back to old habits.
Pura Vida
on 8/10/12 5:41 am - Costa Rica
 Thanks Ami, it really is a journey.
frisco
on 8/10/12 1:09 am

Hey Heather !

You look Great !!!!

Nice Recovery !!!

frisco

SW 338lbs. GW 175lbs. Goal in 11 months. CW 148lbs. WL 190lbs.

" To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art "

VSG Maintenance Group Forum

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

CAFE FRISCO at LapSF.com

Dr. Paul Cirangle

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 82 views