Fainted.....

laurahuff65
on 9/7/12 7:32 pm
 I never fainted a day in my life! We were at a concert standing in the pit area for 4 hours. I was fine until the 4th hour when I knelt down during intermission to relax my legs and I went to get up and out I went!! The doctor said standing that long causes blood to pool in your legs and away from the brain and he said the blood rushed to my feet when I stood up. Granted we didnt eat dinner yet (I had a protein bar and water to hold me over) My blood sugar was normal and all other tests were normal. My blood pressure was a little low but it always was! 85/60 is normal for me.  I think I just over did it and will not stand that long again! Of course my family is freaking out saying it is the sleeve and I need to change my eating habits and start EATING. I laughed because I do eat, very healthy too!! I follow all the rules on eating protein protein protein and lots of water, vegetables and low carb. I am fine, other than totally humiliated!!

acbbrown
on 9/7/12 10:22 pm - Granada Hills, CA
 It happens - ive been through too many tests to count after I passed out in May in the shower...end result - it's the WL - not the sleeve though. Our bodies take a big hit losing lots of weight and it takes a while for all systems to be on the same page. 

Hope that doesnt happen again!

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

laurahuff65
on 9/7/12 10:41 pm
 Also I love scuba diving. We are due to go in october and my family thinks I shouldn't go in case I pass out underwater.... I'm a little worried too as it came on so sudden....

happyteacher
on 9/8/12 9:23 am
 When I taught 4th grade we had a concert that we put on.  Every year kids would collapse- got to where i could spot it before they went down to run up and catch the ones in the front row.  (Think 9 year old staggering forward and doing a face plant down 4 steps- awful!)  Anyway, we always would start practices explaining that if they lock their knees when the were up there that it could lead to fainting.  One year we must have had 3-4 kids go down every practice, and about that many in the actual show.  So, try keeping those knees bent just a bit!

Surgeon: Chengelis  Surgery on 12/19/2011  A little less carb eating compared to my weight loss phase loose sleever here!

1Mo: -21  2Mo: -16  3Mo: -12  4MO - 13  5MO: -11 6MO: -10 7MO: -10.3 8MO: -6  Goal in 8 months 4 days!!   6' 2''  EWL 103%  Starting size 28 or 4x (tight) now size 12 or large, shoe size 12 w to 10.5   150+ pounds lost  

Join the Instant Pot Pressure Cooker group for recipes and tips! Click here to join!

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 68 views