It's the little things

nieba
on 10/8/12 8:29 am - Rialto, CA
VSG on 09/04/12 with
I am sitting here at work finishing up some contracts when I look down and realize...I am crossing my legs like a "normal" woman! The top leg is nearly verticle..not horizontal like it usually was.

Now if TOM would just go away, I can really concentrate!

Jennifer B.
(Can't wait to meet the new me!)

HW: 288  SW: 270.2   CW: 199.8  GW: 170-180   Hgt: 5'10" 

Sara R.
on 10/8/12 8:55 am
Sweet!!!!!

I too was impressed when i truly crossed my legs comfortably for hours and the leg dangled instead of sticking straight out.

TSinNC
on 10/8/12 9:17 am
VSG on 08/16/12
 Wonderful! Congrats!

fooh.pngTina

Follow my journey at www.TinaRebooted.com  Blog, Recipes, Product Reviews, and more!

tara3103
on 10/8/12 10:35 am
VSG on 11/13/12
This is one of my goals....

I am in upper management and am constantly sitting around board rooms or in meetings and my sitting style typically mirrors a man's rather than a woman.  I explained this to a friend and she said she realized its those kinds of things that people take for granted!  Congratulations on the accomplishment!!
AdeanaMarie
on 10/9/12 4:36 am - MI
VSG on 03/08/12
 Love those little surprise blessings!  Congrats!

“Not many of us are living at our best.  We linger in the lowlands because we are afraid to climb the mountains.  The steepness and ruggedness dismay us, and so we stay in the misty valleys and do not learn the mystery of the hills.  We do not know what we lose in our self indulgence.  What glory awaits us if only we had the courage for the mountain climb.  What blessing we should find if only we would move to the uplands of God.?  JRM

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 64 views