New Horizons (Long)

Marley M.
on 10/24/12 1:01 pm - Brooklyn, NY
VSG on 07/19/12 with
Hey Kevin,
I was wondering how you were doing.  Good to see you posting again. You, Sleevgirl,Shwag, Ruggie and Allison were  my  main inspirations while I was a lurker preop.  I even remember you from your old user name.  All I got for you is this: You didn't get the majoirty of your stomach not to succeed. Don't give up.  I still remember how awed I was when you posted that pic of you and your mom at the dinner theatre.  You mentioned your favorite Moody Blues song.  Well, my mantra/song for insipration is a  Eminem line from Lose Yourself - "Success is my only MF**ing option, failure is not".  I didn't have most of my stomach cut out to fail.  Neither di you. You got this! It's not a race.

HW 316 SW 310 GW 170-175                    

sheytay
on 10/28/12 2:27 am

I totally agree. When I log on to the forum and see people that had surgery when I did that have lost WAY more than I have, I get discouraged and depressed, just like you, Kevin. Then I remind myself that this is NOT a race, and I didnt do this for everyone's opinion...I did this for me. ME! I have RA in my knees and cannot work out like I want to, but I keep plugging away. You can do this, Kevin.

fran67
on 10/24/12 10:45 pm - NJ
VSG on 03/08/12
Kevin,
You were honest and strong enough to write this post, I bet you have the strength to stay on track again. You have done so well and I know you can do this. We are all here for you to help encourage and cheer you on. Maybe just logging on here more often like you used to will help get you motivated again. Going to a group will certainly help too. Good luck and remember we're here for you!

4' 11" HW 218 SW 214 Original Goal of 125 in 8.5 mos Lowest Weight 119 CW 133 Trying to get back in the 122-128 range 

Kevin H.
on 10/24/12 11:09 pm - Baltimore, MD
VSG on 02/06/12
 Thank you everyone ... this has all been good advice.  I will try much harder.  This just shows how important it is to track your food and keep coming to OH for motivation.

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 101 views