sleeved and home

lgm
on 11/22/12 10:03 pm

hi everyone, today I am day 5 post-op. I am feeling quite well.  First 2 days were very hard but today i am feeling much better.  My surgery was Monday and I was released from hospital on Thursday.  I didn't have much pain, I had alot of nausea and vomiting but all that has passed and doing well now.  I still have my spleen so I was thrilled about that.    I can't believe I am on the loser's bench now....

vabella
on 11/22/12 10:38 pm - TX

Im glad your home and feeling better now.  That is true you are on the losers bench now welcome aboard glad to have you with us.  Keep us updated on how your doing.  best of luck

Jen

VerucaSallt
on 11/22/12 10:48 pm - NJ
VSG on 10/11/12 with

Congrats!  The first couple days are the worst... I was a wreck emotionally.  Enjoy the new you!

Micmac2
on 11/22/12 10:51 pm

Congrats on being home! I too had the nausea and vomiting and those first two days are over now so time to move on! Good luck and remember it was so worth it!

BrendaR1965
on 11/22/12 11:22 pm - OH
VSG on 10/23/12

i also had nausea and vomiting the first day, but no pain..  CONGRATULATIONS on your new journey and WELCOME TO THE BENCH...

jameas
on 11/23/12 5:39 am

Looking at Sleeve compared to the RNY how did you decide sleeve compared to RNY? thanks Jamie

Chris A.
on 11/23/12 5:57 am - Colfax, CA
VSG on 11/20/12

Congrats and welcome home. I was sleeved Tuesday and got released Wed night. It's a huge relief getting home, isn't it. Sip, walk, sip, walk........ 

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 78 views