Sleeve tomorrow, nervous, anxious. . .xanax anyone?

rissa1224
on 12/3/12 11:12 pm - NJ
VSG on 12/05/12

Just need to vent. I am now more nervous, my surgery is tomorrow. I am at work sipping on my clear liquids, small headache, hungry, slight shakeyness, wanting to fast forward 2 months. I know its normal. I feel like I need a xanax. I hope I get sleep tonight, I woke up at 245am and my mind started to wander, forced myself back to sleep, since I have my last day of work today. Just having the jitters and I wish I didnt. Oomph!

Joshua B.
on 12/3/12 11:21 pm - Ridley Park, PA
VSG on 12/05/12

I hear you, and agree on everything....my surgery is also tomorrow. Hope you do well, and can't wait to swap some stories. Best of luck.

Josh

rissa1224
on 12/3/12 11:25 pm - NJ
VSG on 12/05/12

I know we all feel the same, but I wish I didnt LOL. It doesnt help me. Yes, we can definitely swap along with our other fellow 12/5ers. I hope to be home by Thursday afternoon, but we shall see. I know, and hear, it will be better after its done, but I wish I can skip the painful part LOL good luck =)

(deactivated member)
on 12/4/12 1:21 am - WA

Sending both of you lots of good luck for your big day!! It will all soon be a memory and you will look back and think where did the time go?! 

Congrats on making it to surgery!!!!!!!!

mokee
on 12/4/12 3:15 am - OH

Had my surgery 1 week ago.  Was not so bad.  You will have 1 bad day  and then it is better and better each day after.  Don't worry.  Just get rest tonight and dream of your new lighter self.

VSG  12-28-2012

Alice M.
on 12/4/12 4:21 am - Taylor, MI
VSG on 12/03/12
Hi guys,
Have no fear! I am in the hospital now and had my sleeve yesterday and I feel great! Also had hiatal hernia repaired that I didn't even know I had. I'm walking and sipping and resting and feeling ready to begin my exciting new life!!! Sit back and relax and trust in your dr. and in your own decision and all will be well. I haven't even had any pain meds. I was reading my Kindle last night and just plopped it down on my stomache and didn't even realize it. NO PAIN. Just a bright future. Best of luck to you all.

Never dreamed that I could feel this good about myself again.  Looking forward to many healthy years now.

SW (6/27/12) - 255   PreOp (12/3/12) - 210   

Sleeveless
on 12/4/12 4:58 pm - CA
VSG on 11/26/12

I also had no real pain, just was very fatigued afterward. You'll do plenty of sleeping afterward, believe me!

Try not to worry. You'll be with trained medical pros who know how to keep you comfortable. It is really not going to be that tough.

Good luck, Wednesday sleevers! We'll be waiting for you on the other side!