Monster Energy

bob-h
on 12/27/12 8:24 am - Bad Axe, MI
VSG on 10/09/12

I was wondering if anybody drank these occasionally  after removing the carbonation. I haven't tried any yet but am looking for something once in a while to get a taste of something other than water to protein shakes.  No calories or sugar. I have broad shoulders so I can take any flack. .  Thanks, Bob

Failure  IS NOT  an Option                  

LNC62
on 12/27/12 8:29 am, edited 12/27/12 1:17 pm - CA
VSG on 12/17/12

Until my surgery I was a diet soda junkie.  I've switched to Crystal Light.  What's nice about CL is that there are a lot of flavors. 

acbbrown
on 12/27/12 8:36 am - Granada Hills, CA

Its full of chemicals and junk....you could definitely make better choices. 

Decaf coffee if you can handle it, tea, iced tea, crystal light/mio assortments, propel zero, powerade zero, other SF/calorie free drinks like vitamin water, fuze, etc. 

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

Britt_Bearpaw
on 12/27/12 8:43 am

i believe they make a no carbonation one with low sugars and lower calories in it......

smashlee
on 12/27/12 8:52 am
VSG on 12/17/12
I love the Monster Coffee drinks but haven't had them in a long time. Too much empty calories and way too much caffeine.
If you must, in moderation might be tolerable but I choose not to.
***Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the places and moments that take our breath away. - Anonymous

faerietailz
on 12/27/12 10:31 am - NV

First, I would read the label.  Energy drinks usually have some type of chemical in it to speed up body... I would just advise that even though there are ones with low sugar, no sugar, etc... to be careful.  I would recommend going the other route like the propel zero, vita 4 life, or even crystal light.  Ohe kind of interesting thing I found is usually 30 min after drinking a bottle of water with the crystal light or the propel waters I'd get heart burn.  Since surgery, I have not had any heart burn what so ever.  It's been a blessing.  Granted I'm only 6 days post op.  But I agree there are wayyyyyyyyyy better choices then drinking energy drinks.  good luck =)

synthangel
on 12/27/12 2:07 pm - NV
VSG on 11/02/12

I've been drinking the rockstar lemonades with no ill effects. Didn't start them up til about a month post op :)

Addie C.
on 12/28/12 1:11 am - TX
VSG on 10/01/12

I drink them from time to time! I like the orange flavor one *******so like 5hr energy. 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 70 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 264 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 327 views