1 YEAR OUT ( LOVING MY SLEEVE)

mai7amad
on 4/27/13 2:07 am - United Arab Emirates

I dont really know why im posting , i just felt like telling every one on OH and the newbies and lurkers how happy i am with my sleeve. i love my tight powerful sleeve (my hero) 

a year later i can eat MUCH more than i could 2 months or 4 months out but since 7-8 months its been kind of the same and im hoping that it stays the same forever giving me restriction to remind me when to stop .

i reached goal 6 months post op, maintaining easily since , i still eat protein first  , substituted sugar with splenda , drink lots f water .

1 yr out i can eat 4 oz dense protein and im full , i can eat every hour but i chose not to.

i dont deprive my self of anything at all, i know some of you think thats wrong but im comfortable with my rule book, after reaching goal i set some ground rules , i walk everyday not less than 2 hours and stay on plan weekdays and eat what ever i want whenever i want on weekends . its been like this for 4 months now and im maintaining my weight very well . 

today i ordered a burger and could only eat 3 bites and i was DONE . i love my sleeve.

louisamay
on 4/27/13 4:36 am
VSG on 04/27/12

My surgery was one year ago today, too. Congrats on reaching goal, and on finding your comfort zone!

[I'm not gaining weight. I keep lowering my goal!] [I LOVE MY SLEEVE!]

tiddles
on 4/27/13 8:47 am
VSG on 05/09/13 with

That's such a heartening message. We have the same stats. I hope I can lose that much in six months also.

My dream is to visit my family overseas and surprise them with a new me. I've decided not to tell them about my surgery - mostly because my mother would freak out if she knew I was going to Mexico! 

Thanks for the inspiration!

Most Active