Updates. Just a couple quick ones... (Cross post)

Cuter_w_Curves
on 11/5/13 12:01 am - Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
VSG on 01/08/13

I know I am sporadically able to post. Long story short I use what little time I have outside of work for my family lately and it is only getting more hectic but here is a post that is long over due:

Guess this post is officially a day over due... my bad!
(cross posting this in multiple groups/places sorry if you see it more than once)

So... For those who know me, my story, my thoughts, my wants, my desires... They will know it was not and will never be about what the scale says to me. I may bounce up and down a bit with excitement to see a number come up but it is not going to be the be all and end all for me.

I am still above what I said my "lowest" weight I would feel comfortable at is but I have no idea what that number is today and won't until Wednesday.

The scale has never been my friend and I typically have tipped the scales at a higher point but smaller measurements then many people I know. Because of this it is not going to be the determining factor in how I feel about where I am in my journey.

It is official now folks... I am at or past every single one of my measurement goals.

I never wanted to be a size 6 because I have been one before and it was not for me.

I wanted something I was comfortable with, and because of that I chose between a 10-14 as my range, and then went to a couple size charts and picked realistic measurements for myself based on my body type, style, etc.

Will I go below this? Quite possibly... But it is the hope of myself, my GP, and my family that I can slow the loser train down a bit and allow my body to even out. Something I have been working very hard on for the past few months and may have to work hard on for the rest of my life.

Regardless of what is, was, or will be... I can share a couple photos at least. one may as well show off what a year minus 3 days can be. Top photos 332 lbs. Bottom 214lbs. (214 is out of date because that was Oct 16th and since then I have lost yet another inch off my rib cage measurement)

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

Please know that 332 is not my highest. I'll own my **** right here on my face book and say that this photo in this link was 369lbs. Yeah... I was 369 there:

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

Apparently I like photos in one particular week of October. High weight Oct. 17th, 2009, last year as a pre-op Oct. 19th, 2012, and the more recent pics Oct. 16th, 2013.

Am I perfect? No. I don't want to be. I am just me. I own my **** I own my choices, and I am laying it all out there and saying I guess a sleeve can rock the hell out of it and get where they want to be without a plethora of drama.

Embrace your choices, embrace your journey and know that you need to stand up and be accountable for all of those choices. It is up to YOU to make it to goal. No one else can do it for you and no one else can tell you what your goal should be!

Shell

Dr Sullivan VSG Jan. 8th, 2013!
  Lost 100 lbs in a year post op with a VSG. 

acbbrown
on 11/5/13 12:10 am - Granada Hills, CA

I think you look perfect :)  Way to go!

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

Cuter_w_Curves
on 11/5/13 1:51 am - Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
VSG on 01/08/13
Thank you!

denise71gtx
on 11/5/13 12:17 am - Stuart, FL
Revision on 09/27/12

You look wonderful.  I love your no BS approach.  I am not perfect either nor will I ever be but I also own my choices I think that one is big...well said.

Take care,

Denise

"Every day do something that will inch you closer to a better tomorrow"

Cuter_w_Curves
on 11/5/13 1:56 am - Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
VSG on 01/08/13
Thank you!

I learned the no bs approach from some very wise people who I was fortunate to meet along the way. I got a lot of support from a lot of people and many had differing opinions but excellent in the grand scheme because it showed me it is an individual journey and no two are the same but if you follow your path you can make it happen.

Shell

(deactivated member)
on 11/5/13 1:05 am - Greater Austin Area
VSG on 02/03/12

I believe you about weighing more than your looks portray! You look pretty small, never would have guessed you were over 200 lbs. Are you tall? You look great. 

Cuter_w_Curves
on 11/5/13 2:04 am - Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
VSG on 01/08/13
Thank you.

I am somewhere between 5'9-10".

I feel small in some areas... I picked a target based on height to measurement ratio. Ribs are 33.5 inches (bust is still pushing me up in sizes but was happy to hit 45 inches there). So basically working with my curves but that gives some perspective on size I think.

I just know for me I need to have a reasonable size or I am "too slim" for my height and build. Lowest I can go before the ribs are obvious through my clothing (as in you can count them) is a size 8 or so.

Shagdoll
on 11/5/13 1:24 am

You look beautiful and I love having curves too!!!

Jenn  

WWBD?  

Cuter_w_Curves
on 11/5/13 2:05 am - Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
VSG on 01/08/13
Thank you!

I am just glad to have kept some. That worried me a bit.

Tracy D.
on 11/5/13 1:52 am - Papillion, NE
VSG on 05/24/13

Shell - I think you look FABULOUS!   I'm glad to hear that you're not letting your life be controlled by a number on the scale.  Find your sweet-spot and I'm betting maintenance will be easier for you. 

Tracy  5'3"     HW: 235  SW: 218  CW: 132    M1: -22  M2: -13  M3: -12  M4: -9  M5: -8   M6: -10   M7: -4

Goal reached in 7 months and 1 week

Lower Body Lift w/Dr. Barnthouse 7-8-15

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 71 views