50!

Steph Meat Hag
on 6/7/16 5:42 am - Dallas , TX
VSG on 03/14/16 with

Finally 50lbs!  I've been hanging out at 48lbs for the last month, today I not only got out of the 230s I landed at 229! So two big scale hurdles were hit today! 

So the I owe it to speech:

• My hubs for doing this with me, he didn't have WLS but he has made every effort to make sure we have the same food, and has lost 40lbs right along with me.  Eating the same and having a partner has been the biggest help I could have asked for. 
  • Meat and cheese! I cut carbs as much as possible and eat eggs, all kinds of meats, cheeses, and nuts.  I do have my coffee with soy milk every day, no juice or soda, plain water, some very watered down Tang because I'd prefer to leave artificial sweeteners off my list, and tea with lemon.  

Age:40|Height: 5'9"|Lap Band 2/11/08 |Revision VSG 3/14/16

The cake is a lie, but Starbucks is not.

https://fivedaymeattest.com

Chris "Thick-to-Fit" T.
on 6/7/16 7:08 am - FL
VSG on 05/26/16

Congrats and great job! Keep it up :D

Blog: www.thickto.fit

YouTube: Click Here!

Instagram: ThickTo.Fit

Heaviest Weight: 345 | SW: 315 | CW: 175 | GW: ~180

Kelly L.
on 6/7/16 8:42 am

Wow, you're doing fantastic!  Congrats!   I wish my husband had done this with me and lost weight himself, he needs it bad.   His back and hips give him a fit and I know the added weight is part of the problem if not all.   All I can do is hope he makes his mind up.   Since my recent change in diet and getting back to basics, he's eating with me, but last night he got some ice cream for dessert lol.   Not really tempting to me, not my flavor, but I just wish he'd do it for his health.

You're doing great, and I am glad you have such great support from the hubs!!

Steph Meat Hag
on 6/7/16 11:37 am - Dallas , TX
VSG on 03/14/16 with

Fortunately my husband had wanted to loose some weight for the last two years and I was the one getting the icecream.  This time we are both on the same page and feeling good sticking together.

Hope he wakes up one day and says I need to live as long as I can with this wonderful wife of mine.  Sounds dramatic but it's the truth.

Age:40|Height: 5'9"|Lap Band 2/11/08 |Revision VSG 3/14/16

The cake is a lie, but Starbucks is not.

https://fivedaymeattest.com

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 66 views