5 years out and on the front page!

(deactivated member)
on 6/13/16 10:23 pm

You have been and will always be one of my WLS heroes! You and I have followed a very similar path all along this journey. I admire your spirit and your tenacity and the fact that no matter how low you were (I'm thinking the days of Lancaster and then your back issues) you NEVER EVER gave up hope that you would come out the other side where you wanted to be. 

I am so happy that you are now on the path you were meant to follow and that you are finding the peace with food that you so much deserve! 

How's your girly doing? She's such a cutie! 

Ms. Poker Face
on 7/30/16 10:51 pm

Alison!

OMG!

I'm so glad I found this!  You are amazing and I'm so happy to hear an update from you.  This WLS stuff is hard.  Yes, the initial honeymoon is amazing and then at some point, life gets in the way.  I'm fighting some regain myself and am back in losing mode right now.  It feels good to be back in control.

You have always been one of my inspirations.  And you continue to be.  I love that you keep fighting and clawing your way to peace, serenity, and your goals.

Keep being awesome!  :)

5'5"    Goal reached, but fighting regain.  Back to Basics.
Start Weight 246    Goal Weight 160    Current Weight 183

Starting size: 22, 2x
Current size: 12, L

acbbrown
on 7/31/16 12:05 pm - Granada Hills, CA

Omg soooo good to see you pop your head in! Glad to hear you are getting things under control. Regain can be a ***** but we are more than prepared to kick its butt. 

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

Liottley2016
on 8/29/16 7:23 pm
RNY on 04/25/16

Thank you for accepting my friendship. Wow! I love that you were so open with your feelings. 

It it gave me some things to think about and how I look at things.  

I recently had gastric bypass and eager to meet new people so I share my fears and joys! 

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 71 views