Watcha eating today, VSGers, Monday, February 11

mmsmom
on 2/11/19 5:57 am - Woburn, MA

Good morning all,

It's Monday again and the start of a new week (trying to be positive here!)...

QOTD: Do you like to haggle or do you just pay full price ...

I love to haggle when it comes to buying a car, but with "internet pricing" I find it more difficult to actually get dealers to partake in the fun. I once was told, "we don't haggle" and I responded with, "That's too bad, because I do..." and they did hahaha

B: 1/2 bagel, cored, toasted with muenster cheese

L: going out with work, maybe some fish

D: making a new lemon chicken recipe

E: walk

VSG on 04/28/2014

AnnieG522
on 2/11/19 9:30 am
VSG on 10/05/17

Monday for retired people is kind of never, unless we schedule something. I was up way too early again, but had to study for a class, and work on a quarterly newsletter. Apparently deadlines are for procrastinators, as only one person has turned anything in early.

QOTD: Do you like to haggle or do you just pay full price .. Well. I am a thrift store shopper. I sew, and the value of time plus fabric is apparently ridiculous. I craft. I cook from scratch. When it comes to "big" ticket things, my husband is a "walk way" king. We generally pay cash for things like vehicles. He creates spreadsheets and comps for stuff. I would not be uncomfortable haggling, though.

B: Premier protein shake w coffee

S: air popped popcorn 1 C

L: low fat caesar salad w some extra nice tuna

D: 1 piece thin crust cheese pizza

S: Chobani yogurt

I finally figured out my weight gain - cortisone. So its coming off

HW: 240 lbs CW: 205 lbs: SW: 199 lbs GW: 130 lbs
1 MO = 167.0 2 MO = 156.4 3 MO = 148.4 4 MO = 140.6
5 MO = 136.0 6 MO = 130.0 (GOAL) 20 MO = 133
"At the evening of our life, we shall be judged by our love."

Kristi T.
on 2/11/19 9:55 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Good morning, so far Monday has started off a fine mess:-) Went to clear the cars of snow and get them moved for my neighbor to plow and got one car stuck already in my other neighbors driveway. Thank goodness they are in Florida, so I can leave it there until I figure out what to do. Okay, enough of that! I have my yearly wellness check today and go over my lab results. I need to be in a better frame of mind:-)

QOTD-I do not haggle, I am terrible at it. I can't even do it at yard sales!

B-1/3 cup granola, coffee

L-Flax porridge, 1/2 apple with sunbutter

S-Hot tea

D-Insides of a Kirkland lasagna, salad

E-It is supposed to be above 10 degrees, so I can take Emmy for a hike today.

I hope everyone has a safe and peaceful Monday!

mrsdworden
on 2/11/19 4:02 pm
VSG on 01/21/19

Hi all! A lovely day off for me. Slight bummer with a trip to the VET for my puppers. Fear not,she is fine; just an ear infection.

I am 3 weeks post-op (today starts week 4) so my food choices arent as liberal as yours.

Premier Protein for breakfast

Tablespoon of Mashed Potatoes with a sprinkle of cheese and dab of sour cream (took me about 40mins to eat)

For dinner I might try a softly scrambled egg. If that doesnt go down easily I will nibble on some hummus or fat-free refried beans with mashed avocado for a healthy fat.

Looking forward to expanding to full foods soon!

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 63 views