Good Morning-My NSV to start the month

Mrs.M
on 5/2/11 6:36 pm
Can't sleep so I thought I'd share my new NSVs.
I just got back from my Bahamas cruise.  While I did partake of the desserts by the third day (it is after all, stressful to travel with family) I also ate mostly protein and salads. I made it to the gym one day and walked for hours in Nassau.  The good news is I LOST a half pound and I'm actually looking forward to returning to healthier eating.

The NSVs?  The clothes I brought turned out to be too big and I'll have to do another closet clean-out.  But that's not the best part.  The customs people, on both ends of the trip, really scruitinized my passport photo and me.  It seems I look quite different from 2009.  And I FINALLY SEE IT!!!  I will scan the passport photo so you guys can comment, too, but in the meantime I changed my avatar to show my thinning face (which beats thinning hair, doesn't it? LOL)

Everyone take care, and have a great day today
Janet

MajorMom
on 5/2/11 7:02 pm - VA
I'm so glad you had a great trip and even lost a 1/2 pound. That's awesome!

--gina

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

Mrs.M
on 5/2/11 8:13 pm

Thanks Gina

peyton88
on 5/2/11 7:35 pm - Madison, GA
I can tell too! (from your avatar!)

I'm glad you had a great time and we're able to enjoy yourself (eating wise) without going crazy like the old days.  I have been on several "mini-trips" since my surgery last summer and I always enjoy getting back home to my normal routine!

Congratulations!  Great NSV!!!
  HW/SW/CW/Goal.....219  / 206 /  122 / 130

Mrs.M
on 5/2/11 8:12 pm

Thanks,

You know wishing to get back to normal routine is kind of refreshing.  In the old days I probably would have celebrated the end of a trip with a binge!

Price S.
on 5/2/11 9:02 pm - Mills River, NC
Wonderful.  And your face does look thinner as I'm sure the rest of you does.

So glad to hear of all of you who go on cruises and are successful eating.  I have only been on one years ago and I ate everthing on the ship.  DH bought a cruise that we still need to schedule but I have to update my passport first.  Guess I better get on to doing that so we can go.

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

Linda D.
on 5/2/11 10:06 pm - Armada, MI
A great trip .... too skinny to wear your old clothes ... slimmer you that doesn't look like old passport photo ... AND down half a pound!  That is what I call a success!

Congrats!
Stacey N.
on 5/2/11 10:57 pm - Chesapeake, VA
Ditto what Linda says!
Your avatar photo really does look amazing, your face really is slim. Congrats!
southernlady5464
on 5/2/11 11:30 pm
Congrats, Mrs. M

Liz

Duodenal Switch (Lap) 01-24-11 | Surgeon: Stephen Boyce | High weight: 250 in 2002 | Surgery weight: 203 | Lowest weight: 121 | Current weight: 135 | Goal weight: 135

(deactivated member)
on 5/3/11 1:21 am
 Wow  what a difference in your avatar photo  !!  U DO look Super    
Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 290 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 417 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 477 views
Still kickin'...