OT--Decision Made

kimberly_gr
on 5/3/11 9:15 am
On my white board at work I wrote this quote "Making a good decision now is better than making a great decision too late."

My husband and I have been struggling with a decision of whether to move or stay put.  I have a long commute, and since he's been laid off from his job, it seemed to make sense to move closer to work.  However because we actually really like where we live now, and we have some concerns about parental care if we move too far away from them; we've decided to stay put.

Furthermore, we put our heads together and realized we can refinance the house with a super low rate, and get it paid off in just 10 years.  I feel good about finally making a decision.  Is it the perfect decision?  Who knows?  But my brain can rest again.
Kim
5'0"
"In two decades I've lost a total of 789 pounds. I should be hanging from a charm bracelet."  Erma Bombeck

Stacey N.
on 5/3/11 9:37 am - Chesapeake, VA
If you feel deep down that it is the right decision, I say go for it! Congrats on making this decision, it can be a difficult one.

HW-220 SW 205 4'11"

Jody ***
on 5/3/11 10:42 am - Brighton, MI
RNY on 10/21/08 with
I totally understand what you mean.  Having made the decision can be a big relief.

I was like that with my retirement decision.  Once I decided what I was going to do, it was like a weight lifted off my shoulders. 

HW-218/SW-208/CW-126/ Lowest Weight-121/Goal-125 - hit 8/23/09/Height-5'3"

Regain 30 lbs from 2012 to 2016 - got back on track and lost it.  Took 8 months. 
90+/- pounds lost      
BMI - 24 or so
Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the Lightweights Board!

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 290 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 415 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 475 views