I'm home!

Kaysmommy
on 9/30/11 9:36 am - Silver City, NM
I had my RNY on Wednesday, and got released today. After last time I wasn't expecting to be released so soon. I started drinking Thursday morning, and kept down the water, after a little burning going dowon it subsided. So now I have a complete RNY. All my doctors said I was drinking more then they expected, so that was good. I'm home resting in my recliner. I'm really sore, my doctor says it's normal to have more pain than normal because of the third surgery so soon. So hopefully after small slow walks and lots of resting I'll recover soon and be back in the game.
MajorMom
on 9/30/11 9:41 am - VA
Welcome home :)  Sounds like you're on your way now. Keep sipping and walking and resting.

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

jspencer1014
on 9/30/11 9:45 am - Riverdale, GA
Oh Aimee, That is such wonderful news!!!!  You have been on my mind, and I was hoping you would feel up to posting an update soon. I am SO SOO SOOOO happy that all went well and that you are home and finally doing better!!! I'll keep the critters swinging for you, though!! I hope the pain eases up for you very soon!!!! Thanks again for the update. Wooo Hooo!! 
"It's not what is taken from you that counts. It's what you do with what you have left."-Hubert Humphrey

Mama477
on 9/30/11 10:14 am
So happy you are home!!!! Here's to a speedy recovery! You deserve it!

Meg
  HW 236 / SW 224 / CW 164/ GW 135

(deactivated member)
on 9/30/11 10:32 am - Missoula, MT
 Welcome home!!!!!!
Kermit P.
on 9/30/11 10:36 am

Good news!  I have been wondering about you and am glad everything went okay and you are back home.  Very good news indeed!

Sending healing thoughts!!

~~~Jennifer

HW/232       CW/145.2       GW/???
aspan
on 9/30/11 10:39 am
so glad you are home and doing well.. third time is the charm!
HW: 260? SW: 242 Surgeons GW: 150 First GW: 140 Second GW: 130 CW: 122      
Karin @)-;-'--
on 9/30/11 2:58 pm - Melbourne, Australia

So glad you're home and resting.  I too had a revision and suffered some awful pain and my surgeon too said revision surgeries are more difficult because of the amount of prior scar tissue.  I ended up having to wait for my surgery for the special "black label" tri start staples to come from the USA (I'm in Australia) and I was lucky to get them so soon.  They are not common over here but then again neither is having 3 types of WLS.

Drink heaps, toddle around a little bit and rest in between.

Hugs from down under.

Cheers from Karin (in Oz)

LilySlim - (qEqi)

Fran-I Am
on 9/30/11 9:10 pm
Glad your surgery went well and you are home.

SW 1012/11 265#  CW 10/10 142#
lerkhart
on 9/30/11 10:27 pm
So glad your surgery has been done and you are home.  Hope you get to start enjoying your weight loss journey now!!  Keep us updated on your progress.
Linda
14.5 lost pre-surgery  5'1 1/2"                                      LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 288 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 413 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 475 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 496 views