Syntrax Twisted Cherry

Turtle Lynn
on 9/21/12 11:53 am - New Castle, DE
RNY on 05/29/12 with

Hmmm, okay, well not crazy about it but I think I can get it down.  

I tried it with 16 oz of water and it was a no go, could still smell the "whey" way too much and the tummy started rolling.  So, I followed Price's plan and added another bottle of water (32 oz total) and some ice cubes and 1 SF Hawaiin Red Kool-Aid stick.  

I can still smell the "whey" but it's not making me gag now so that's a plus lol.  Going to try and work on drinking all of it throughout the rest of the night.

Won't be getting the Cherry again.  Going to try the other flavors over the weekend and see how it goes.  Hopefully I will find at least one I can tolerate without too much of an issue 

Going to GNC this weekend for more lean shakes. . . .maybe I can mix the fuzzy navel with their vanilla and make like a creamsicle flavor. . . .it's worth a try!

HW 287, GW 150,  CW 168   ** Band to RNY 05/29/12 **

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? Join us-Lightweights Board

Ladytazz
on 9/21/12 12:50 pm
I got some of the Twisted Cherry and I mixed it with a bottle of water and a stick of cherry drink mix.  It was Cherryhead brand from the Dollar Tree.  It was yummy!  I put some in popsicle molds and there were even better.

WLS 10/28/2002 Revision 7/23/2010

High Weight  (2002) 240 Revision Weight (2010) 220 Current Weight 115.

Price S.
on 9/21/12 12:54 pm - Mills River, NC
I have done fuzzy navel with vanilla and it wasn't bad.  To keep from smelling it, use a sippy cup.  It doesn't bother me but I have seen that suggested before.  Good luck.  It is so important to find something you can live with.  I loved the cappichino early out but don't like it at all now.  But I have been stuck on vanilla, chocolate, lemon tea, caribbean cooler for a while now.  Oh yeah and Mint cookie.

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

lerkhart
on 9/22/12 5:16 pm
Do you have a blender bottle?  That is what I use so I can't smell it as much.  I use lots of water, ice and add crystal lite so mine is pretty diluated.  I don't especially like the Twisted Cherry.  I like the Lemon Tea the best, but we are all so different!!

Linda
14.5 lost pre-surgery  5'1 1/2"                                      LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 272 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 396 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 459 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 483 views