Had 2 nd check up on throat

Margaret Smith
on 2/26/13 5:05 pm - Lake Wales, FL

Monday I had another check up on my throat for the tarc scar issue I am having,he checked my vocal cords he said he believes they are ok and not involved in this issue,he also finely gave me a name for it after he checked my vocal cords its called a tarc fisula it also has 3 tunels so on March 13 th I will be having a 2 hr surgery to repair it,*seems like a long time to repait it but hey as long as I dont know nothing have it,lolworse part will be getting the IV in,my vains are crap.So yeasterday I spent 5 hrs getting all the pretesting done for surgery.

The ENT said is going to cut old scar out and clean up what he can in there,and wont know about the knot until it sees whats going on.I really like this dr he dont beat around the busch he straight forward and tells me just what he is going to do.And hopefuly after surgery he gives me good meds for the pain because I;m a big azz baby when it comes to pain.

On the other good side of this I lost another 2 1/2 pds in 1 1/2 wk.yaaaaaaaaaa                                 will keep you updated.

Margaret

BE HAPPY AND STRONG AND REMEMBER TO TAKE IT ONE DAY AT A TIME AND HAVE BLESSED DAY!

MajorMom
on 2/26/13 6:47 pm - VA

I'm glad you're going to get sorted out and that you have a good doc that's straight with you. Good luck and keep us posted.

--gina

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

Price S.
on 2/26/13 8:36 pm - Mills River, NC

margaret, you are doing great.  Congrats on your loss and getting all this straighened out.  Here's to better health  broken heart

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

lerkhart
on 2/27/13 12:56 am

Margaret, I am so glad you have a great doctor that is going to get this all straightened out for you.

Congratulations on the weight loss!!

Keep us updated.

Linda

14.5 lost pre-surgery  5'1 1/2"                                      LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 296 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 420 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 481 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 500 views