Stalled...right at my last 10 pounds to go

angel_tx
on 6/3/13 7:25 am - TX
RNY on 06/06/12 with

So, I've been much better about not weighing 4-5 times/day. In fact, I've been trying to keep it to just early in the morning where I've found I'm at my lightest for the day...lol

But, I've been at 137lbs for awhile now...I get less stressed now than I did at the beginning about stalls but still they worry me. I'm convinced that if anyone can break this I can. Well, looking at my records I've been bouncing around 137 since 4/24...mehhh...so 5 weeks so far. I'm more hungry now too and can eat more...not much, but more. 3 more days and I'll be at my one year anniversary. I've been good about no sodas, no alcohol, no juice. I get weak around cheez its...lol...they're just so easy to eat and they don't hurt me. I don't eat pasta, I have a bite of rice or bread here and there but not enough for it to be a problem I don't think. It hurts me too bad to make it a habit. I occasionally have a tootsie roll which can't be good but for some reason it doesn't hurt me like you would think. Anywhooo...doing better with my fluids (mostly G2), protein (Syntrax Matrix Mint Cookie with soy) and have even started taking vitamins which I struggled with so much throughout this first year. Overall, I'm happy and still so grateful for the weight loss I've enjoyed to date so if this is it then I won't be terribly unhappy but I hope that I can get off that last 10. Aren't I going to bounce back too?

Need some help...

Start: 208lbs  Goal: 127lbs   Age:  39     Height:  4'11"       

MajorMom
on 6/3/13 7:35 am - VA

Congrats on your successes so far.  : )  I think I would take a hard look at the amount of carbs you're actually eating even more so than calories. Are you well below 50 grams a day?  I hope you bust this stall and get the scale moving again.

--gina

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

Lauren B.
on 6/3/13 8:08 am - Suffolk County, NY

One small thing....might want to dump the G2 in favor of something like Crystal Light. Sure Crystal Light has more chemicals, but the zero calories make a difference. I was drinking G2 and went to Crystal Light and very quickly lost a few pounds.

RNY 8/27/09 SW: 250 LW: 170 CW: 175 On the right path again!!!  

35 pounds of regain!!! 30 lost!!! Just a little more to go.

Price S.
on 6/3/13 11:11 am - Mills River, NC

Welcome to the light weights, shortie.  I can say that because we are the same height, hehehe.  Try tracking and posting on miles and menus for a while and see what you really are consuming.  Sometimes we are pretty surprised at how it adds up.  If you are taking in what you think you are, then maybe you need to cut something to lose more.  I know I have to go around 1100-1300 to lose.  1300 will hold me pretty level and 1500 will make be go up.  And that is with weight classes and zumba.  It just doesn't take many calories to support this tiny body anymore.

I've been hanging around 124 for quite a while.  I got as low as 111 but then bounced back to about 116, then 124.  I am determined to not let it get any higher but it is a struggle.  I have to keep my carbs under 50 net or I head back up. 

And those vits and protein are so important for your long term health.  Please keep them up.

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

lerkhart
on 6/4/13 2:04 am

Congratulations on your success so far.  I continued to lose after my first year.  It was a lot slower but it still came off.

Are you weighing and measuring your food?  It is a good idea to do this because if not you could be getting in some extra calories/carbs that you don't realize.  Using something like My Fitness Pal or some other website is a good idea at least a couple of times a week to really see where you are.  Watching those carbs helps too and trying to get only the good carbs and not the bad ones.  I know the bad ones go down so easy!!  That is one of my problems.

You will probably have some bounce back gain.  Mine didn't start until I was over 2 years out.  Like Price said it doesn't take as much food to run these smaller bodies!!

Good luck.  Please continue to take your vitamins they will make a difference in how you feel and how fit you stay.

Linda 

14.5 lost pre-surgery  5'1 1/2"                                      LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 290 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 415 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 475 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 496 views