Miles and Menus June 9, 2016

Price S.
on 6/9/16 1:58 pm - Mills River, NC

Crazy day.  I called the attorney who is doing my closing and they didn't have it scheduled so now we have to wait until the 27th.  I already had workers scheduled to come do stuff starting the 24th. UGH.  Otherwise, spend the day working for the Medicaid audit on the 22nd.  Life it too busy right now.  Leave for the wedding on Saturday.

decaf protein coffee 33g
protein oatmeal, walnuts, peach
lemon tea protein 13g
chicken thighs, peach
cheese stick nuked
Caribbean cooler protein 13g
ribs, salad
protein shake 25g

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

lykapal
on 6/9/16 4:00 pm
RNY on 05/16/16

Life here has me in a daze. My niece and her boyfriend and baby showed up last night and my son and daughter-in-law show up tomorrow. I'm also leaving town Saturday to attend a wedding!  Yay, I hope you have a great time.  :)

My menu has drastically changed, (in my opinion) and I'm super excited. I've graduated to soft foods. So now I can actually plan meals like a normal grown-up! Hurray.

They still want me at 900 calories, at least until normal foods phase and the G-tube is removed and I'm all healed up inside. Soft foods last two weeks in my program. 

Today:

1 soft scrambled egg with a tbsp salsa

8oz Fairlife milk with sugar free carnation instant breakfast

4 oz greek yogurt with a tbsp canned diced peaches

5.5 oz V-8

2 oz smoked salmon with sauteed yellow squash in a little butter

8 oz Fairlife milk with 1/2 scoop Syntrax chocolate truffle

Calories - 847    Protein - 81g   Fluid - 96oz

While I know this isn't optimal for maximum weight loss, I think I'm okay with it for a couple more weeks. I spoke with my nutritionist and she says that after 6 weeks my goals all change to increase weight loss, but I have to be cleared for regular foods for that to happen. Hopefully I can do well on soft foods for the next two weeks. Right now I feel like I haven't stopped eating today. 

49/F 4' 11" Highest Wt. 183.8--Surgery Wt. 173.0--Current Wt. 115.2--Goal Wt. 115.0

Price S.
on 6/9/16 4:08 pm - Mills River, NC

My group wants 5 meals a day still eith protein in between. dh says I had surgery so I could eat all the time. You will figure it out. You are doing great 

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

JB1114
on 6/9/16 7:59 pm - Grain Valley, MO

A banner day for eating.  In fact, the last 4 days have been so much better.  I don't feel stuffed and blah either.  DH is still in the hospital but should come home tomorrow.  Today, they drained his knee.  If there is infection, he will need surgery to clean it out.  The blood clot has hopefully dissolved.

B - Click shake (23g)

L- Hummus, baby carrots, cheese stick

S - Power Crunch bar (13g)

D - Salad w/chicken, cheese, egg

I think I needed more protein today.  Need to work on that.

~Jo~

RNY: July 8, 2008

Dr. John Price

Kansas City, MO

Price S.
on 6/10/16 4:07 am - Mills River, NC

So glad he is better and your eats look great.  Yeah, maybe add in another protein but looks pretty good.  For me it is a whole change of attitude to see not how much I can eat but how little.

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 288 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 413 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 475 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 496 views