MEDICAID AND MEDICARE SURGEONS LIST!

PLennon
on 5/28/09 6:00 am - Orlando, FL
I just got off the phone with Dr. Kim's people at Celebration Health. As of THIS WEEK, Dr. Kim accepts straight up Medicare A/B!!
L. Anderson
on 6/18/09 1:54 pm - Duluth, GA
Dr. Michael Williams in Alpharetta, GA. Takes STRAIGHT MEDICAID ONLY. If you sign up with a managed care group such as amerigroup or wellcare they won't accept it. It must be straight medicaid. Surgery is out of North Fulton Regional and Emory John's Creek.

Office Number: 770-500-3660
5755 North Point Parkway
Alpharetta, GA
cnanamickey
on 6/25/09 12:17 am
U.S. Bariatric ,  is in Orlando an St. Augustine.You must go to a Dr. that is a Center of Excellence, for Medicare.
He has gastric bypass himself. There  phone # is 407-895-8007  Orlando.
Check the internet for:  www.usbariatric.com
Hope this helps some.He and his staff are awesome

ccraisins
on 6/30/09 11:03 am - interlachen, FL
I just wanted to say thank you so much for this post!
michelle O.
on 11/2/09 9:10 pm - Tampa, FL
Dr. Tiffany Jessee takes Medicare. She does Lap Band & Realize Adjustable Banding.
Here is her info.
Office:
727-289-7137
Her website is www.shedthepounds.com
peluchita09
on 11/3/09 3:08 pm - miami, FL
hi,
im 30 yrs old. an im thinking of having the gastric bypass surgery. but i have no insurance  and i don't qualify for medicaid due to my age. what can i do im desperate!! im 325 pounds i cant sleep cause i have trouble breathing and when i walk for more than 5 minutes i feel like im gonna faint. please help
JoJoBecky
on 1/8/10 4:19 pm
How do you not qualify for medicaid due to your age? Medicare is the insurance that requires you to be a certian age. Medicaid mainly is for anyone who cant afford insurance and is in need of health care. Have you applied for Medicaid? Go to www.myflorida.com/accessflorida and apply over the internet... the only thing is I don't know if they cover and weight loss surgery...
JoJoBecky
on 1/8/10 4:14 pm
HI,
I was wondering if anyone knows anything about any dr.s that take TOTAL HEALTH CHOICE, HMO through MEDICAID, here in Miami, FL.... or if this HMO even covers the lap band procedure.... Thanks
jennifer A.
on 3/11/10 1:46 pm - FL
hi. dr. jorge sosa in hialeah takes total. man, they denied my REFERRAL to see him................im waiting on an appeeal
Harry Potter
on 4/20/10 6:35 am - Hollywood, FL
I have medicaid, and had to choose a hmo, i had humana, had the surgery with paul wizman.
humana dropped me, then I had to have Total health choice, they then informed me, dr. sosa no longer accepts total health choice.

Revision RNY 05/14/2014

Current Weight: 197

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 286 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1328 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1332 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1473 views