Monday Morning Weigh in

1crazy_cat_lady
on 6/24/12 10:32 pm - Winnipeg, Canada
Let's get the week started!

LW 301
TW 300.6

I want to laugh and cry at the same time!  Of course now that I'm so close to leaving 300 behind for ever it will be my back to back slow weeks

Regardless, the scale is still moving in the right direction and each partial pound brings me closer to surgery and better health.  Onward and downward!

How are all of you starting this fine week?

HW: 361  CW: 337.8  Goal:  To come off most of my meds

acbbrown
on 6/25/12 12:03 am, edited 6/25/12 12:03 am - Granada Hills, CA
 HW - 420
LW - 202
TW - 201
GW - 180

Im going to save my *****ing and whining for another day - im back to where i started a few weeks ago before the scale went bonkers. It did say 200.4 yesterday and I had a low cal/high exercise day so I had really hoped to see 199 this morning, but it wasn't meant to be. Ive been fighting for this for close to a month now hovering around 201-204, sucks. 

I was tempted to just go back to bed this morning after no onderland but instead I started my day and week off with a nice little run :)  

I'm changing things up a lot this week in terms of food/exercise so im pretty sure next week week will be either really good or really bad - we shall see. 

(clearly i failed at my attempt to stay off the freaking scale)

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

KatCooper
on 6/25/12 12:48 am - Collierville, TN
Not weighing today. I would love to say it is becuase I have aaaamazing will power to stay off the scale, but we just moved and I can't find the damned thing. :-)   So I am taking that as I sign from God to wait until next week.  Presuming I find it by then.   So this week, I will keep on tracking food and exercising and enjoying my life. 

Kat

Lots of 5K's, 10K's., 4 1/2 Marathons, 3 Sprint Triathlon done. 2 Olympics and my  First IRONMAN 70.3 September 2013 and First Full Marathon Dec 2013  !!!!!

My blog- www.NPRunner.blogspot.com

Andi-Lynn
on 6/25/12 12:49 am - TX
RNY on 06/08/12
 I'm sorry I hope your day gets better!!!! 
Ive never done this thread before
HW 424.4
LW 363.8
TW 354.2
Yay!!!!!
1crazy_cat_lady
on 6/25/12 2:15 am - Winnipeg, Canada
Welcome to the thread then, Andi-Lynn!  What a fantastic loss to post your first time out too!

Lucky2talk2
on 6/25/12 2:30 am - Renton, WA
Ok, so my weigh in sucks! I am still working out, but not intense right now. My eating is not a great either. Really great one day, and not the best the next. I know my choices and how it looks on paper.

Check, check, check.... Nope the scales are not broken! Dang!!

Today's weight: 252 lbs.

A gain, but ok. I will lose it. Tossed right now in how I should handle all that is going on. Taking this day by day, but still with focuss on my goal. In the next 8 days I have my wedding and so much to do. Not enough time. To much eat times, with family and friends. Ug. Again still all with my choices! Then it is off to France for the honeymoon. Where I would love to enjoy myself and not worry so much about my weight and all. But of course I will. So with that focuss I have my bodybugg and will do the best I possibly can while stilL enjoying myself. Food is not going to be my main focuss!

I known that I will have to keep physically active and can do this and have fun and still enjoy myself!

Life long, others do this and so can I... I have to come to finally accept that others who are thin go through the same things as I do when it comes to trying to enjoy life and keep their weight in check. Enjoy, move one, keep moving and burn. Such a math thing really. Eventually when I get to the point of maintaining it will be nicer. A bit more enjoyable I know! So I will keep on going! A gain has happened all along the way and it will not be the last gain I experience! But I certainly know how to lose! As we all do, evidence is in our weight loss that we have already lost!!

Hugs out to you all! If I am not online here in the next 3 weeks or so, it is due to my not having Internet access in France, although I will do my best to pop in! After I return from my honey moon I will for sure post some pictures!!

Thank you all for being the great people that you are!! We make this forum what it is!

MAKE IT A GREAT DAY!!         SHERRIE <3

Everchanging
on 6/25/12 5:45 am - NY
VSG on 03/13/12
SW-455.3
LW-399.4
TW-393.0

So i lost a 6.4pds this week and i could not be happied,I was thinking that i was a slow loser but im right on time.So since surgery i've lost a total of 62.3 pounds i couldn't be happier.Slowly but surely im getting to my goal,My next goal to hit 375 which is 18 pds away...I can do it.

I'm on a Everchanging journey.       

Andi-Lynn
on 6/25/12 6:02 am - TX
RNY on 06/08/12
 Enjoy your wedding and honey moon sherrie! I have you have a blast! And thank you for being such an encouragement and inspiration on this forum it wouldn't be the same without you!!!
Andi
1crazy_cat_lady
on 6/26/12 12:37 am - Winnipeg, Canada
It's amazing what 24 hrs will do....

Good bye 300s!

pittgal08
on 6/26/12 11:01 am
Hi Ya'll
I missed the posting, but I did weigh in Monday morning. Ugh. First weigh in ha. It's all good though. So here we go:
SW:504
CW:469
GW:155
Can't wait for next Monday, I know I will see some progress. Congratulations to you all for your victories this week!

Most Active