What's on your Menu today (photo friday) RNYers?

NYMom222
on 8/18/17 6:44 am
RNY on 07/23/14

Hey menu crew. Biggest thing for the weekend is I am getting my hair trimmed Saturday morning, so overdue.

QOTD: where would I be without WLS? Interesting question probably diabetic by now and spending way too much time on my couch. I have reflected recently about how much more difficult my recovery from this arm surgery would have been.

Yesterday I had so much acid and was so nauseous all day .... I ended up eating very off schedule... and way too many of my calories between 9PM and midnight. Overall the days dtats were fine... but kind of all over the place.

B: Latte w/Fairlife/miralax/mct oil. Eggbeaters omelette, sweet potato

L: emipie egg salad, Wasa cracker cucumber

D: zoodles with meat sauce

S: peanuts, passion tea with coconut milk, protein bar and/or shake tbd, protein hot chocolate

Photos: Running! Trying to get back, have just been On treadmill at gym. Can't go too long at this point.

Dress I wore to bridal shower last weekend was a gift from my DIL- India fashion. Terrible selfie...but really just took it to show her I was wearing it. But really ended up loving it. And then FaceTime with my little peeps. I wish they didn't look so serious because they weren't.

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Kakesie
on 8/18/17 7:02 am
RNY on 02/19/16

Great pictures, Cynthia! Pretty dress and adorable little peeps! You look awesome!

cc583
on 8/18/17 7:43 am - Middletown, CT
VSG on 09/28/16

Great pics Cynthia!!

5'5" HW: 484, SW: 455,CW: 325

Surgeon, Darren Tishler

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 8/19/17 6:18 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

What cuties! Love the dress!

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

CarlRay
on 8/18/17 6:55 am
RNY on 02/28/17

Good morning! It's the Friday before I go off on another week's vacation and I'm looking forward to being off again. I've decided that I don't recharge enough. Call it an executive decision, hahaa

QOTD: Without WLS, I would be....still annoyed that I couldn't ride all the rides at amusement parks with my kids, dreadful of airplane seats, not really wanting to go do anything at all that requires being in public, I'd be on cholesterol medication, struggling to run up a couple flights of stairs, buying clothes at "big and tall" stores and hating myself a little for that, feeling the stares from people as I eat ANYTHING, ANYWHERE, wondering how my bike doesn't collapse under my weight, how my joints haven't worn completely out with the punishment I've given them, wondering day-to-day if it was the day I wouldn't come home because something gave out, the list could go on. I'm extremely grateful for this gift, and my only regret is I didn't do it sooner. I look at the only piece of clothing I've kept from "Fat-man", a belt, and the 12th hole I'm on (7 of which I've had to drill myself to keep wearing the belt).

My menu is much the same as yesterday. Protein shakes, greek yogurt, cottage cheese, berries, and supper is always an unknown, but is always plan-forward.

Have a good weekend! I'll leave you today with words my Dad always felt necessary to tell me: "Be good!" LOL

Remember, no matter where you go.......there you are.

peachpie
on 8/18/17 7:15 am - Philadelphia, PA
RNY on 04/28/15

Morning folks!! I'm at the dentist with the kiddos, then heading to the orthodontist to get younger kiddos' broken bracket fixed. Them to work- or not. I may skip out today. I spun this morning- so exercise is done for the day.

Accountability: yesterday I ordered pizza for the kids before the concert. I ordered breadsticks too- but they messed up the pizza so I had to wait longer. I ate two breadsticks while waiting. The worst part is I lied to the kids and told them I got the breadsticks free since they messed up the order initially. Wtf?? I didn't even need to lie. But in my screwed up head eating 2 that were free may sound better. It didn't screw up my days though- but the behavior is telltale of why I was 338#.

qotd: if I didn't have WLS I would... be anxious all the time wondering if/when my 'fat luck' would run out. Meaning- I knew I was on borrowed time before my health would start to break down. I much prefer the confidence of knowing there is no reason for my blood work to be out of whack.

196 today, 27 months out

m1: 2 scrambled eggs, 2oz ham 1/2 Belgian waffle

m2-4: yogurt, sautéed shrimp, and a protein shake. Not sure of the order- too much running around today.

Today's pic is of me last night before our concert. I felt fantastic in this outfit!

5'6.5" High weight:337 Lowest weight:193/31 BMI: Goal: 195-205/31-32 BMI

Kakesie
on 8/18/17 7:38 am
RNY on 02/19/16

You look SO pretty, Shauna!

cc583
on 8/18/17 7:44 am - Middletown, CT
VSG on 09/28/16

Great pic Shauna!

5'5" HW: 484, SW: 455,CW: 325

Surgeon, Darren Tishler

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 8/19/17 6:21 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Beautiful!

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Amy Liz
on 8/18/17 7:36 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Happy Friday!! Plan for the weekend are up in the air. Of course the usual walks, shopping, errands, cleaning, BBQ'ing and an oil change/car wash...How boring! We will have to add in some more exciting plans as we go, haha.

Getting my hair done today. I've had serious thinning the last few months that has just recently stopped (at 9 mo, just like everyone said it would) and I now have a million sprouts coming in. I am thankful to have (had) thick, very long, wavy hair, but it looks so scraggly now. I am hopping she can cut it to make it fuller with out losing too much length. The added color/highlights will also make it feel thicker/fuller. Can't wait!

Accountability - I'm a machine and I'm killin' it!

QOTD - If I didn't have WLS - Daisy - word for word what you wrote. And, it was only bound to get worse. I did not see a bright, happy future, just the dream of one. I now see a path to everything I ever wanted in life. It seems so simple now, but at 300 pounds it was impossible. Best thing I ever did for myself, what a gift!

8+mo (almost 9) post op - 183 - yay, signature weight!

B-coffee w/ heavy cream and splenda, SB Trenta iced coffee w/half and half and splenda (trenta ice water too) HB eggs

L- meatballs w/a little marinara

d-TJ's lemon rosemary chicken - LOVE

v/l - on track

e-none, - hair appt after work

Have a fabulous day!

My Dad and son Jesse

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 176 GW 175