Four year anniversary!!

pampv
on 5/7/11 1:43 pm - Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
I just had to post this - today is my 4 year anniversary of my sleeve. Woo-hoo! 160 lbs - gone gone gone. This forum was my lifeline for a long time after my surgery. I then drifted away - life goes on. No regrets! Best decision I ever made in my life. Changed forever although my  new addiction is clothes clothes clothes. YOU CAN DO IT!
acbbrown
on 5/7/11 1:49 pm - Granada Hills, CA
Awesome - way to go!!!! Any tips to share with us on how you keep it off? What kind of restriction do you have 4 years out?

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

pampv
on 5/7/11 10:24 pm - Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
 Thank you all for the congrats! One of my biggest challenges is staying well hydrated. Since I live in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico - this is important (due to heat and humidity - especially in the summer months!) for everyone - and I have had a few episodes of dizziness and head spinning from becoming dehydrated. Drink Drink Drink (water not beer!). I was the queen of diarrhea BEFORE my surgery and sometimes that continues. Only a tad bit of heartburn, well controlled with meds. I pretty much eat off and on all day - - very small portions. To sit down and eat a "regular sized" meal is difficult - makes me miserable. Actually, my biggest challenge now is NOT to lose more weight. I don't handle carbs well, so if the weight begins to drop, I put a potato in the microwave and make sure that by the end of the day I have eaten the whole thing. In my brain, I am still a "fat girl" - mental challenges to be sure. So, I have to put on a size 5 pair of pants to make myself remember that I am not! I do exercise but probably not enough as I should I had plastic surgery two years ago (tummy tuck and breast implants - the boobs were the very first thing to go!) and thrilled with the results! I spend way too much money on clothes! I have read and heard of others this many years out who can eat a whole meal, like a whole sandwich, hamburger, etc. I can't figure that out because after a few bites I AM STUFFED. If I continued, I'd be miserable!!!! Even after 4 yrs, I only weigh myself on the same scale that I stepped on 4 years+ ago. I have a blog and website but I am not sure if I can post it here - I work very closely with Dr. Joya (and 26 other physicians) here in Puerto Vallarta - he is my hero.
vjb1952
on 5/7/11 2:01 pm - Littlerock, CA
VSG on 03/28/11 with

Congratulations...that's a great long term report!  Can't wait to share your "new" addiction myself!
Take care and best wishes,  Viv 

vjb1952

pampv
on 5/7/11 10:25 pm - Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
I figure the money I am spending on clothes is money saved on food!
frisco
on 5/7/11 2:28 pm

Congrats!

Just what I like to hear !!!!

Please share your ways !!!

Also if your not aware of it we have VSG Maintenance Group.....please Xpost there also. (see my sig)

frisco

SW 338lbs. GW 175lbs. Goal in 11 months. CW 148lbs. WL 190lbs.

" To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art "

VSG Maintenance Group Forum

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

CAFE FRISCO at LapSF.com

Dr. Paul Cirangle

pampv
on 5/7/11 10:25 pm - Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Thank you! Going to that site!
inkslingerdiva
on 5/7/11 2:30 pm - Dumfries, VA
VSG on 01/22/11 with
Wow! You're an inspiration and I can't wait to love my clothes!
SW: 228Lbs. GW: 125Lbs. Goal in 14.5 Months CW: 122.7Lbs Down 105.3Lbs

KCChris
on 5/7/11 3:55 pm - KS
 Awesome! Congratulations!
My heart is all mine and my mind is free. That's all the revolution; revelation that I need.
jimbovsg
on 5/7/11 4:05 pm
On May 7, 2011 at 10:55 PM Pacific Time, KCChris wrote:
 Awesome! Congratulations!
dude...like the new avi!  you looked pissed off or constipated in the last one....LOL!.....just sayin'

JIMBO...  350lbs! lost!.....  TRIPLE CENTURY CLUB!!  HELL ...YEAH!  
MY  VSG......KICKS ASS!                                                                                                                                                                                      

I  am   6' 2"    

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 76 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 278 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 331 views