BBQ Chicken Foil Pack Recipe, Easy to Make!July 3, 2019
Just in time for your 4th of July celebrations, make this BBQ Chicken Foil Pack. There isn't a need for you to be tied up in the kitchen when this recipe is on the menu for summer parties.
BBQ Chicken Foil Pack
Recipe by: Lisa Lillien (a.k.a. Hungry Girl)
Makes 1 serving
Prep Time: 10 minutes; Cook Time: 25 minutes; Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1 cup chopped zucchini
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 5 ounces of raw boneless skinless chicken breast, pounded to 1/2-inch thickness
- Dash each salt and black pepper
- 2 tablespoons BBQ sauce with 45 calories or less per 2-tablespoon serving (or sugar-free, low-carb)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lay a large piece of heavy-duty foil on a baking sheet, and spray with nonstick spray.
- Place veggies on the center of the foil. Place the chicken on top of the veggies, and sprinkle with seasonings. Drizzle with the BBQ sauce.
- Cover with another large piece of foil. Fold together and seal all four edges of the foil pieces, forming a well-sealed packet.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and veggies have softened.
- Cut packet to release steam before opening entirely.
Nutritional Info Per Serving
Calories 270; Carbohydrates 23 grams; Fat 4 grams; Protein 34 grams
(Nutrition tip: If you use sugar-free or low-carb BBQ sauce, adjust the carbs since they might be lower.)
ABOUT THE AUTHORLisa Lillien (a.k.a. Hungry Girl) is the creator of the Hungry Girl brand. She is the founder of www.Hungry-Girl.com, the free daily email service that entertains and informs hungry people everywhere. More than 1,000,000 fans eagerly wait for Hungry Girl’s recipes, food finds, and tips & tricks each weekday. Lisa is the author of 10 best-selling books, 6 of which debuted at #1 on the New York Times Best Sellers list. Her television show, Hungry Girl, airs on both Food Network and Cooking Channel.
|Recipe Disclaimer: If you have specific dietary restrictions, allergies or a nutrition plan that you are following, make sure to read the ingredient list prior to consumption. All information on ObesityHelp.com is intended for informational purposes only. The information is not intended to be a replacement or substitute for consultation with a qualified medical professional. Please contact a medical professional with any questions and concerns.|