Easy White Chicken Chili RecipeJanuary 26, 2024
This Easy White Chicken Chili is packed with chicken breast, beans, corn and uses store-bought green salsa to make a super delicious and spicy broth. Make it in your slow cooker, Instant Pot, or stovetop.
Chili is something that everyone should absolutely have in their fridge or freezer. It's the perfect solution when you need a quick, filling meal everyone will love. This white chicken chili is hearty, filling, full of protein, and most importantly, tastes really really good.
The other amazing thing about this chili is that it couldn't be easier to make. There isn't any chopping, browning, mincing, or hard work. Instead, we let store-bought salsa verde do all the hard work. Just dump everything in and dinner is ready in as little as thirty minutes.
Easy White Chicken Chili
Recipe by: Kristen McCaffrey of Slender Kitchen
Prep Time: 5 minutes; Cook Time: 4 hours; Total Time: 4 hours 5 minutes
Makes 8 servings
- 2 lbs chicken breast
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- Salt and pepper
- 14 oz. canned pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 14 oz. canned white beans, drained and rinsed
- 14 oz. canned corn, drained and rinsed
- 16 oz green salsa
- 4 cups fat free chicken broth
- Slow Cooker: Add everything to the slow cooker and stir. Cook on low for 4 hours or until chicken is cooked through. Remove the chicken and either shred or chop. Return to the soup and serve with all your favorite chili toppings.
- Instant Pot: Add everything to the Instant Pot. If you reach the max fill line, you can add more broth after it finishes cooking. Set to manual for 8 minutes. Let the Instant Pot naturally release. Remove the chicken and shred or chop. Add back to the chili and serve,
- Stovetop: Add everything to a large soup pot or Dutch oven. Bring to a simmer and let cook for 25-30 minutes. Once the chicken is cooked through, remove and shred or chop. Add back to the chili and serve.
Calories 226; Carbohydrates 4 grams; Fat 6 grams; Protein 33 grams
ABOUT THE AUTHORKristen McCaffrey makes a variety of healthy and delicious recipes that she shares on her website, SlenderKitchen.com. Before diving into the world of healthy cooking, she struggled to lose weight, eat well, and find a healthy balance in her life. She has always been in love with food and enjoys healthy recipe development. Kristen is passionate about cooking and creating delicious recipes that encourage other people to eat healthy. See more recipes from Kristen!
|Recipe Disclaimer: If you have specific dietary restrictions, allergies or a nutrition plan that you are following, make sure to read the ingredient list prior to consumption. All information on ObesityHelp.com is intended for informational purposes only. The information is not intended to be a replacement or substitute for consultation with a qualified medical professional. Please contact a medical professional with any questions and concerns.